•×20ו

Can you look in the mirror and honestly say the person looking back at you is the real you?

Not just physically but soulfully and spiritually?

No, you can't.

There's not just one you but there are many versions of you. The Japanese say that everyone has three faces:

One, the face that you show the world.
Two, the face you show your close friends and family.
Three, the face you don't show anyone.

Although true in some sense, it's not actually accurate. You see there are many many versions of you.

In the minds of others there are different versions of you. It's based on your relationship with that person. We only show certain people what we wanna show them. 

For example, Sweet Pea only shows very few people his vulnerable side and all his life it was only three people: Fangs, Topaz and FP. Two out of three are gone leaving FP to know how weak Sweet Pea can feel. 

To the rest of the world he is known as an impulsive hot-head Serpent. Whose a type of guy that follows a code of certain aspects. 

An eye for an eye.

A head for a head.

A life for a life. 

But besides his best efforts there are people who can see past the facade because they themselves have either experienced such pain or currently living it. 

The former who had experienced loss many times and has seen stuff that cannot be explain nor can they be easily forgotten. 

Noah Stilinski, the notorious sheriff in Beacon Hills. 

He may know the story of Sweet Pea from public records to the hear says from FP Jones. He may not spend as much time with the kid since he arrived but it didn't mean he cared any less. He knows the front --the act the young Serpent puts out because he too acted the same when he younger. 

Even if dealing with Sweet Pea was more trouble than he already deals with the delinquent of his own but he would never turn his back on him. 

He would never turn his back on one of his own. 

The latter who is currently dealing with more than they can bargain. It was one thing after another and no matter how much they try to do good it was merely effortless at the cards they were dealt. 

Stiles Stilinski, had already experienced a loss with his late mother. To this day he was still coping and trying to endure but now with his dad currently in the hands of a Darach was too much. Each minute that past his thoughts would question his next move and question if that move will reside in the survival of his father. But to top it off with the impossible cards he was dealt, he was thrown a curve ball. 

The curve ball being the one and only Sweet Pea. 

Since the young Serpent stepped foot in front of his house Stiles begins to feel things. Things that were familiar and yet completely foreign. The feeling he got whenever the new kid was around or simply nearby. With the little to no amount of time he had to himself he was amazed at the discovery of the feeling. Maybe he realized it when Sweet Pea told him about his mom and then his father. 

When the boy was talking Stiles couldn't help but observe the boy and during the time he was telling his story of woe he saw sadness and for the first time Stiles was reminded that even the most heartless or cold hearted human was exactly that. 

Human. 

A human capable of feelings. 

Feelings from anger to joy, from love to pain. It's what makes them human, it's what makes us all human. Just from that simple interaction Stiles got a whole new version of Sweet Pea, a more humane version.