Chapter 10

"How!!!!" my mom exclaimed. I thought Bout it for a minute should I tell them I was pregnant? Nah. Let's not ruin the good mood. My brothers mouth was opening and closing like he wanted to speak but nothing was coming out. Well great I thought.This just means more protection! My dad opened his mouth first. " Amabelle do oh know how important you are to our race of werewolves!" my Father exclaimed. "And if your the moon princess then your mate is the most powerful male werewolf of all time!" my dad explained to me. "Well you have to let me see like he is my mate and the most powerful." I said. My dad looked like he was this thinking about it. "Fine you shall in bite them to dinner." my dad sighed. This is going to be weird. One second the are ready to shoot each other with a steel bullet. The other they are ready to have dinner like life long friends. I wave to them and run up to my room to call luke. I picked up my iPhone 4S and called him. "Hello?" he answered. "Hey!" I said casually. I thought about the right way to say it for a second."Um my Dad invited You and your Parents to dinner,we have to explain some things." I said happily. He sounded like he was talking in the background. "Sure we will be there!" he said cheerily. "Ok see you later." I said. Then I hung up. This is going to be a interesting night.

Hey people! I am so exited about all the views I am getting. This stupid app won't let me dedicate the chapter to people but this is dedicated to the one and only @definatlydevine! She has supported me all through my writers blocks and she has helped me with my problems. THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE! BLESS YOUR FACE AND IF YOU SNEEZED WHILE READING THIS BLESS YOU! ❤ Stacey Tiole