chapter five kidnapped lol

amabelles pov

*********************************************************************************************************

I was running back to the pack house and changed back to human form and got dressed. I walked in my dads office and sat down. " Hi sweety your guards are here." my dad said calmly. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room and they followed me. " This is gonna be the end of me! " i said.

**************************************************************************************************************** lukes pov *

I was freaking out we are leaving in a hour to go kidnap her. this is gonna be the end of you and me my wold said. " shut up!" i told him. I have to do this for the pack! She is my mate but i hadly even know her!

****************************************************************************************************************one hour later* *amabelles pov*

I heard growling and scratching and killing outside my door. I ran and hid in my closet. RIght then i heard my door open. " She is in here I can smell her." a voice said. THen my closet door swung open and everything went black.

************************************************************************************************************* 

i know i know a cliff hanger i will get back you know. the video iis just a video of what it looks like in the war while this is happening the blonde is her mom and the guy is her dad enjoy and the pic is of her!!!! i will update soon!