chapter 2

We talked for a little while and walked to the park. " So how are we going to make this work." i asked him. He stood there for a minute. " I don't know" he said. " I don't know" he said again. I looked at him and then turned away." I have to get home i will see you tomorrow this same place." I said sadly then walked away.

When I got home my dad walked over to me. " Why do I smell another wolf on you!" he said in his alpha tone. I stared at him shocked he had never used his alpha tone on me before. "Uh i was at the cafe and bumped into another wolf." I said.

He looked at me for a second. " Go wash up it is time for dinner" he said. I walked up to my room and changed out of my work uniform into a long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. I washed my hands and ran down the stairs.l I walked in the dinning room. I instently smelled pork roast and mashed potatos. " Mmmm " I said. My mom,dad,and I sat at the table. " So how was your day." my mom said. i thought about it for a minute. " good " i said. We all ate in silence for a few minutes. " Honey we decided that you will have to have wolf protectors at all times" my dad said calmly. " WHAT!!!!!" i said shocked and outraged. " The North park has declared war." Mother said.

I was confused. This keeps on getting more complicated by the second. Now we absolutly are going to be forbidin to see eachother this is terrible i thought to myself.

I need 6 fans to make the next chapter and 6 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!