chapter four

I woke up the next morning and decided to go for a run i wore a t-shirt and ran outside and shifted. I was a pure white wolf it is the rarest coler for a werewolf. I couldn't help but think of my mate. What was he doing? How was he doing? "Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!" my wolf screamed. I turned around and saw a midnight black wolf that was bigger then me. "Your on my lands." he said playfully. " what you gonna do about it?" i joked.

He tackled me and we rolled around on the grass for a little while. I can't believe this is happening. He is the perfect mate but why the enemy alphas son.

_lukes point of view ______________________________________________________________________________

She is perfect. She is the mmost beutiful wolf i have EVER seen. She is so sweet and kind. BUt why the enemy pack alphas daughter. I can't tell her that my pack is palnning on kidnaping her. 

Am I loyal to my pack or my mate?

hey thx guys plz vote and fan!!!!!!!!!!

a pic of luke in his wolf form is on the side thx and special shout out to defiently devine and everyone who reads my book you definitly devine are the best fan a girl could have and everyone read her book the life of a werewolf! It is the most amazing book i have EVER read!!!! hope you like have a good day!