Chapter Ten-Dream A Little Dream Of Me

CHAPTER TEN

(Listen to the song when they start playing the music...It'll feel more MAGICAL!) 

There was a loud pounding in my head. The bright sunhine made it worse. I groaned heavily, and cushioned the pillow over my face. You could say I was a vampire, I hated sunlight more than I hated spinach. 

A soft chin rested upon my bare shoulder. Wait, my dress had sleeves. I immediatly began to pat at my sides. Where the hell did my dress go? I panicked. My eyes wandered to the other side of the carpeted floor, leading to some undergarments, shoes...and my gold dress scattered messily on the floor. 

"Fuck, what did we even do last night?" I wondered to myself aloud. "You don't remember?" A husky voice chuckled back at me. "Oh shit, no, no, no,no, no, no" I panicked, once again, hopping out of the comforting bed. "Really? Six 'no's " he astoundingly asked, grinning at me. 

"Yes,yes Styles, six 'no's' for you!" I alarmed. 

"What is so wrong? Don't you feel something between us?" He croaked.

"Harry...I thought you said we were just friends" I trailed off.

"That's not fair!" He exclaimed. 

"Why do you even care?" I questioned, coldly. 

"Because I'm in love with you!" He screamed. 

The room became more silent than my dad on a hangover. "Your..what?" I replied, my bottom lip quivering. "Know what? Just forget it, you obviously don't feel the same way" he replied angrily, storming toward the door. 

My feet raced toward the door, right as he was about to open it. I jumped infront of the door, and smushed my lips into his. Time froze, my heart felt like it was about to pump right out of my chest. I swear sparks flew. Ok, that was cheesy.

Harry had a dumbfounded look on his face. He literally looked like a cartoon character, the jaw dropping look and everything."I love you too" I replied,it felt so good to get that off my chest.

"Payton..erm..I..have a..question"he stuttered. 

"Yes, Styles?" I purred.

"Uh...er..would you like to be.." He trailed off.

"Your girlfriend?" I grinned.

"Yeah,um....you can say no if you want..I would understand." He replied, obviously nervous. 

"Yes, Harry Edward Styles, I accept" I hummed, brushing my lips against his. 

"How do you know my middle name?" He laughed.

"I have sources.." I replied mysteriously. 

"Alison?" He questioned

"Maybe..." I trailed off

"Of course" He chuckled.

  He then twisted the doornob, as if he wanted to go out."You can't go out, your practically naked" I giggled. A blush began to form onto his face, as he looked down to hide his shame. 

"How about, we get dressed, and explore the city of looooove?" He purred, putting a lot of enphasis on "love."  

"Sounds amazing." I smiled, pecking his lips once again. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cool wind brushed against my cheek, sending goose bumps up my spine. Maybe my whool sweater and leggings wasn't enough. Whatever, just as my mother told me "Beauty is pain baby."  At least Harry's arm was keeping me warm, as he wrapped his arm around my waist.