Chapter Seven- Blood Isn't Thicker Than Water After All

CHAPTER SEVEN

Bright sunlight bursted through the huge glass windows that covered the small,white walls of the hotel room. I slowly began to open my eyes sleepily. Comforting,warm arms were wrapped around my bony body. My head was sunk into a soft,white pillow. I took a deep dreath in,and exhaled it slowly through my nose. 

The scent of bacon and eggs made my body feel calm. It reminded me of the diner. Shit, the diner! My head snapped in the direction of the clock, my eyes glued to the small numbers. It read nine o'clock. I immediatly shot up from the bed, waking Harry by accident. 

"Whats going on?" He croaked tiredly. 

"I'm late for my damn job, that's whats going on!" I snapped

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" He shot back

"My dad is totally going to beat me up now" I groaned, opening the door. 

I ran to my room withing a couple seconds, sliding my room key in. The heavy metal door heaved open,leading me into my room. My feet carried me over to my bedroom, I started throwing on my uniform, and doing my makeup in a rush. 

By the time I got to the diner, it was already nine ten. I was greeted by Allison, her eyes looked huge. "Dude, your dad is super pissed, he says he wants to speak to you in the alley" she hissed, fiddling with her hands nervously. 

I slowly began to head toward my death. The alley screamed of death and darkness. I was greeted with a slap to my face. "What the fuck is wrong with you Payton?" My father boomed, his voice echoing throught the small alley. "I'm sorry, I accidently..." I trailed off. "You accidently what Payton?" He screamed again, gripping onto my throat. "Slept in,sir" I replied quickly, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Wrong answer Payton, sleeping in is not a option!" He explaimed, throwing a punch into my face, causing a sharp pain to my stomach. "I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry" I began to cry,sheilding my stomach from his hard blows. 

"Fuck, your as usless as your mother" he screamed, making it clear he hated my guts. I head the door of the diner slam,leaving me in the cold darkness. I beagan to quietly weep to myself. Small trickles of blood began to stream down my face.  

Two tall figures rushed over to me, Zayn and Harry. "Allison, what happened?" They both excalimed worryingly. "M-my d-dad" I stuttered, choking on my tears. 

Harry then picked me up,and carried me to their hotel room princess style. I was welcomed with three other figures,sitting at the edge of the huge hotel bed. My body lay helplessly there,arms and legs spread out snow angel style. 

"Are you alright,do you need anything?" Liam asked, with a hint of worry in his voice. he kind of reminded me of a dad.Not my dad of course, but a dad. He was kind and caring, and I liked that. "No it's fine,I'm ok" I replied,smiling at the fact that Liam Payne was asking me if I was ok. Allison would kill to be here right now. 

Harry stepped into the room,signaling Liam to leave. Liam did as told, and slithered out of the room like a snake. 

"Thank you for you and Zayn saving me out there" I whispered. "Hey, it's what friends are for!" He cheerfully replied, tucking a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear. We sat there in scilence, just looking at eachother for a good ten minutes.

"I have a question" he asked,bitting his lower lip.

"Yeah?" I asked, my eyes glued to him.

"How do you feel about staying in Paris with me for a little while?"