day twenty

i was miserable, upset, broken, whatever you call it.

my head constantly hurt, by face was always twisted into a frown, my heart ached, it felt so empty, something was missing.

and it was ellie.

i rubbed my eyes, as i walked in the park, a scowl on my face when i saw all the happy couples hugging and kissing, it made me feel angry. why did everyone have a happy ending except for me?

a couple turned around and saw me, and i pointed the middle finger at them. fuck them, fuck everyone, fuck the world.

it's so fucking unfair, god makes everyone happy except me.

"mate, you look like you could use a smoke." i heard someone say, and i take a seat next to the stranger, snatching the cigarette and placing it in my mouth.

"slow down, tiger." he chuckled, and i exhale the smoke letting the cigarette hang between my fingers.

"i'm calum, who're you?" he asked, and i stared straight ahead, taking a puff from the cigarette.

"michael," i reply coldly,

"well, michael smoking seems like an everyday job for ya," he chuckles softly, grabbing his own cigarette and lighting it.

"now, i only smoke to die." i reply, taking a good look at him. messy black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a signature smirk. he seems like a cool kid. so far.

"man, what happened to you?" he asked, slapping me on the arm.

"long story, and i mean it." i sigh, letting the cigarette fall on the ground, as i stepped on it with the heel of my shoe.

"well, i'll wait all day if i have to," he grins at me, and i have to admit it. it made me grin a bit too, and i decided to tell him everything. because i had a feeling, that i could trust him.

"alright, just listen closely okay?

-

it's all ogre now
cute picture of malum attached

[epilogue coming soon]