7

Warning: Smut unedited

"Nice room."Hoseok said as he walked in.

"Thanks."You said shyly slipping your shoes off and putting your bag down. "Have a seat on the bed I'll be right back."You said firmly before walking into your bathroom. As soon as you shut the door you sunk to the floor and held your face.

Why were you doing this? Oh right, so you don't hurt again.

Slightly shaky, you stood back up and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Lets do this."You whispered to your reflection. You turned to the door and opened it to reveal Hoseok on your bed shirtless. He had taken off his socks and shoes too.

"Ready?"He asked quietly.

"Yes."You said firmly crawling into the bed. Once you where beside him he crawled on top of you.

"How much do you want to do my love?"He asked you.

"Whatever you want. Whatever it takes."You said.

"Got it."He giggled as his hands moved to the hem of your shirt. Slowly he lifted your shirt up to reveal the plain black bra you where wearing. Gently he pulled your shirt off and grabbed your boobs over the bra. "Not much extra padding."He muttered to himself. Suddenly he slid his hands to your back and unclipped your bra sliding it off you.

"H-hobi."You whimpered and he stared at your boobs.

"Damn, out of all the boobs I've seen you've got the best. Shit you could be a porn star if you wanted. They're hotter in person."He said surprised. Roughly he grabbed your boobs and began kneading them.

"Hoseok."You whined grabbing his shoulders. His touch felt so good. Slowly his hands dragged down your stomach to the top of your jeans. With quick deft fingers he undid your pants and slid them off a long with your pants. The smell of your arousal filled the small space between you two making your cheeks red.

"Fuck."He muttered moving his face between your legs. "Already wet?"He chuckled. You could feel his breath against your pussy making you whimper quietly. Suddenly his tongue found your pussy. Immediately your back arched at the feeling of his soft warm tongue on you.

"Hoseok more."You moaned shamefully.

"Yes babygirl."He said huskily before going rough sucking and licking. You where shaking from the pleasure. "I can't keep it in anymore sweetheart."He said standing up suddenly. He pulled down his pants and boxers before you. All you could do was sit their with your legs spread wide open as he began pumping his dick. It was a lot bigger then you expected. Carefully he slipped on a condom.

"H-hoseok."You whimpered. He was stepping towards you. You trembled slightly as he grabbed your hips and lined himself up.

"Ready y/n?"He asked pushing his tip in a little.

"Y-yes."You stuttered nervously. Slowly he pushed himself in you as you cried out in pain. A burning pain went through your pussy as he pushed in all the way and stopped. "Hoseok!"You cried out grabbing his shoulders. Tears slid down your cheeks.

"Shh baby it's ok. I know it hurts right now just give it a second."He said softly leaning over you. Carefully he placed his lips against yours distracting you. They were very soft. His tongue slid over your bottom lip asking for entrance. Reluctantly you opened your mouth and let him in.

The kiss was nice but a little awkward because it was your first. The pain started to go away as he stayed still inside you.

"Can I move?"He asked pulling off you.

"Yes."You said. Gently he began slowly sliding in and out of you at a steady pace. The pain was slightly there but the overwhelming pleasure dominated your senses.

"Fuck Y/n."He grunted gripping your hips firmer. "Your really tight." He moaned beginning to go faster.

"Ah Hoesok."You moaned gripping onto his arms. He began slamming into you at a very fast pace making you scream in pleasure. Your body started tensing up. Every muscle in your body tightened.

"Holy shit I'm close already." Hoseok shouted go faster. "Are you close?" He asked looking into your eyes.

"I don't know. I've never came." You replied digging your nails into him slightly.

"Here lets be sure." He said taking a hand off your hip placing it between you two. His fingers found your clit as your back arched from the pleasure.

Your whole body was so tight and tense. Having to endure the pressure was strange. Why did people enjoy sex if they felt so stressed and tight like this? Without your permission your pussy clenched hard around Hoseok then it happens.

A huge wave of pleasure washed over you.

"Fuck fuck y/n why didn't you warn me." He grunted gripping your hips so hard you cried out. "Shit shit." He grunted staying still. You could feel him twitching inside you and his face was relaxed in a way you've never seen before.

"Wow.' You whispered to yourself. You felt extremely relaxed and calm.

"Wow indeed. Your the best girl I've ever fucked." Hoseok said leaning over your body. "Your perfect fuck." He said kissing you again. Gently you pushed him off you.

"I have you all my firsts. I hope your happy. Can you slide out now?"You whimpered covering your boobs with your arms.

"Oh yeah sorry." He said pulling out of you making you cry out. "Here I'll clean you up since we're friends." He muttered walking over to your bathroom. You could see the blood on his dick.

After a few seconds he returned with a was of toiled paper and began cleaning you up.

"You might want to wear a pad for the rest of the day. Here I'll get one." He said going back into the bathroom with the now bloody toilet paper. Quickly you sat up and looked at your bed sheets. There wasn't much blood honestly.

"Hoseok I'll be fine. If you want to leave that's fine. If you want to stay for dinner your welcome to." You offered.

"No no. I don't just leave the girls I fucked helplessly alone. That's too messed up. I may be a fuck boy but I care."He said bringing you a pad. Shyly you took it from him and avoided eye contact.

"You should take that off." You said pointing to the condom around his dick.

"Yeah yeah. Is the trash fine?"He asked walking to the bathroom yet again.

"Yeah go for it." You muttered picking up your panties and putting the pad on it. Once it was on you slid your panties on and walked across the room to get your bra.

"Do you want me to stay for dinner?I don't want to intrude."He asked stepping out of the bathroom and picking up his boxers.

"Yeah. Plus if you went home right away I'd feel horribly used."You said coldly putting your bra on.

"Then I'll stay. When is dinner?" He asked putting pants on.

"5 something."You muttered walking over to the closet and grabbing your pajamas. You wanted to be comfy. You pulled on your shorts and tank.

"What should we do about that?"Hoseok asked pointing to the bed.

"I'll just change the sheets and wash them tomorrow." You said pulling some bedding out of the closet.

"Here I'll do it." He said taking the sheets from you.

"Ok, I'm going to go make some tea. Meet me down when your ready.

Why did you do that. You gave him your first kiss, your virginity, and your inviting him to dinner with your MOM. Life sure is weird these days...