Chapter one: the raid

The private jet twilight and starlight was on was raided by changlings. "Yes thank you my brothers" said the captured changling. "The Queen will be wanting to see you" said a changling troop. In the back ground starlight and twilight were beaten up with blood pouring down there face. Loud footsteps where heard coming from the entry. "Remember what I said, don't kill them" said nightmare moon. "You back" said twilight as she spits out a tooth. "You miss me" asked Nightmare moon. "Not at all" said twilight. "Go wait in the ship, I'm gonna deal with this soldiers " Said Nightmare moon as she looks down at the beaten ponies. The changlings nod and march out the jet. Nightmare notices starlights backpack glowing. "What's in this bag" asked Nightmare as she picks up the bag. "There's nothing in it" said starlight nervously. Nightmare moon opens the bag and takes out fluttershy's element. "Haha that is one" said nightmare as she stomps on the element to make it back into a rhombus shape. Nightmare moon puts on her golden horse shoe and puts the element on. "Thank you I've been meaning to look for this" said nightmare moon. "Give That back right now" said twilight as she stands up. "Chrystalis come here real quick" said nightmare moon. Queen chrystalis walks in with her horn shining. "Now twilight where is your element" asked Nightmare moon. "I don't know I relocated all the elements" said twilight. Queen chrysalis starts slicing starlights front left hoof. "Now tell me Twilight where is that element" said nightmare Moon as she smirks. Twilight looks into nightmare moon's face while hearing starlight scream in pain. "Come on twilight, where is your element I know you know where it is" Said Nightmare moon. Twilight looks at starlight getting her hoof sliced off. "HELP ME" yelled starlight. "It's in marzipan city" said twilight as a tear drips down her face. "I knew you would come around" said nightmare moon as she smiles. Queen chrysalis stops before starlights hoof is complete in half. Suddenly twilight uses her magic to teleport starlight back to the protectors base. In two seconds starlight was gone. "You shouldn't of done that" said nightmare as she hits twilight in the face. "Chrysalis go find some of the elements, and meet back in the ship in tomorrow" said Nightmare moon. Queen chrysalis nods and walks into the huge ship. "You are coming with me" said nightmare moon with a smirk. Twilight looks down sad.

At the protectors base Optimus prime and chowder where drinking coffee. "Your a robot how are you drinking coffee" asked chowder. "I don't know, but I do it anyway" said Optimus prime as he takes a sip. Suddenly starlight crashes threw the roof. "N.. nightmare moon is coming" said starlight weakly. "Who" asked chowder as him and Optimus looks at her.