Chapter six: nightmare moon vs the powerpuff girls

Nightmare moon arrives back in her giant ship. "Did you find any elements" asked Nightmare moon. "No, not at all" said chrysalis. "You have disappointed me chrysalis" said nightmare moon. "Nightmare, Chrysalis I know where the rest of the elements are" said a changling. "Stop yelling and tell me" said nightmare moon. "Rarity's is in a place called Townsville, and the other two are in Equestria, in celestia's secret vault" said the changling. "Excellent job, see chrysalis that's how you amuse me" said nightmare Moon. "What are my next orders" asked chrysalis. "You and the changlings go to Equestria and get those two elements, I'm gonna go to Townsville and get rarity's element" said nightmare moon with a smile.

In Townsville the three powerpuff girls where playing in the park. "This slide is great" said bubbles. "The swings will always be the best tho" said buttercup. Blossom sits on a bench relaxing. "Girls this is the most relax I have ever felt" said blossom. "Me too, but I did kinda wanna fight with the protectors" said buttercup. "Yeah me too" said bubbles. "Well they gave us strict orders to stay here" said blossom. A portal opens right beside the playground. "Hello girls, I think you have something of mine" said nightmare moon walking out the portal.

Umbreon and the Ed boys arrive in Equestria airport. "Wow this place is awesome" said edd. "This place is really girly" said eddy. "Hahaha this is cool" said Ed. "Applejack told me there is a limo outside waiting for us" Said umbreon. The four walk outside searching for the limo. "I think I found it" said eddy. "Are you Umbreon" asked the driver. "Yes that is me" said Umbreon. "Great celestia is wanting to see you" said the driver. "Well boys y'all get to meet a princess for the first time" said umbreon. "Oh boy I'm excited" said Ed. "Me too Ed this should be fun" said edd. "This sounds lame" said eddy. "Just get in the limo" said edd. The four get in and drive off to celestia's castle.

Back at Townsville the powerpuff girls and nightmare moon where duking it out. "Eat my lasers" said buttercup as she does laser vision. Nightmare moon uses fluttershy's element to pick up a car to block the lasers. "I got this" said blossom as she tries to kick nightmare moon in the face. Nightmare moon teleports behind blossom and stomps her to the ground. "Sister I'm coming" said bubbles as she flies in circles creating a tornado. Nightmare moon uses rainbow dashes element to run super fast the other way around the tornado. The tornado makes bubbles fly away from the battle. Buttercup sneaks behind nightmare moon and hits her in the face with a steel bar. Nightmare moon turns around and stabs buttercup in the chest with her horn. Buttercup looks down at her stab wound. "I'm powered by this thing on my head, not my heart" said buttercup as she uses laser vision straight at nightmare moons face. Nightmare moon gets pushes into a tree. Nightmare moon notices something dripping from her face. She touches it and realizes it's blood. "Wow all of that for a drop of blood" said nightmare moon as she uses twilight's element to teleport behind buttercup. "What the heck" said buttercup as she turns around. Nightmare moon puts her hoof on buttercup pinning buttercup to the ground. "Thanks for keeping the element warm" said nightmare moon as she uses fluttershy's element to rip out rarity's element. Buttercups eyes widen then slowly closes with one tear following out. Nightmare moon gets off and puts the element in the golden horse shoe. "We will kill you for that" said bubbles and blossom flying towards nightmare moon. Nightmare moon uses twilights element to open a portal to escape. "Where too late" said bubbles as she looks at her dead sister. "Are sister will always be in Are hearts" said blossom with a tear falling out her eye.