𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐; 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏.

"Oh, this would so good-,"

"No more, Corbyn." I grabbed his shoulder with my free hand and turned him away from the shop window.

"But that would look so nice on you." Corbyn stuck out his bottom lip and put an arm around me, so we were both facing the dress. It had a floral pattern on it, with spaghetti straps and the material finished above the chest and the flowy part at the bottom finished below the knees.

"It is really beautiful." I agreed. 

"It would look incredible against your skin tone." Corbyn smiled and stroked my cheek. Just as we were about to go in, my phone started to ring, it was Bea. "Hey, Bea, what's up?"

"I am sorry to inform you that your cousin Beatrice has been involved in an accident." A man's voice came through the phone.

"W-what?" I stammered, "Is she ok?"

"She hasn't suffered from any fatal injuries, but her wounds are still quite serious." The man said.

"Ok, I'm on my way to the hospital now. Thank you." I nodded. 

"What? Ronnie, what's going on?" Corbyn looked at me, concerned.

"I need to get to the hospital now," I said, already striding past him.

"Ok, I'll drop you." Corbyn jogged to catch up with me. 

When we arrived, I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door.

"Thank you," I said to Corbyn.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked, hopefully.

"This is something I need to handle on my own." I sighed. Corbyn looked hurt. "But, hey, it's only midday. I'll be out in an hour, if not less, then we can have lunch and continue our great day, ok?" I lifted up his chin and kissed him on the nose.

"Ok." Corbyn smiled, weakly. 

"I can't believe you ran in front of his car." I buried my head in my hands as Bea chuckled. 

"I didn't know he was gonna speed off like that!" She said, defensively. 

"Trust you to get hit by a car the day I'm moving to Brazil." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You crazy puta." I shook my head slowly but couldn't help laugh a bit. There was a short silence as we both continued to giggle to ourselves.

"Is that Corbyn's?" Bea gestured to the hoodie I was wearing. I looked down at it, like I had forgotten I was wearing it. The reassuring scent was still there, I breathed it in all over again.  

"Yeah." I smiled. Bea smiled back.

"He seems nice." She said, and she sounded genuine. "You gonna miss him when you move?"

"I've been trying not to think about that." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "I'm gonna miss both of you so much." My voice cracked as tears filled my eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's alright." Bea smiled, sympathetically. I knew she would've given me a hug if her leg wasn't strapped up and her arm wasn't in a sling. 

"I just can't believe, in a matter of hours, I'm gonna be miles away." I took a long, shaky breath, "It sounds so stupid but..." A pause. "I've really started to fall for him. There's just this... connection that I've never felt for anyone else." 

"It doesn't sound stupid." Bea shook her head, and that was coming from Bea.

I just sniffed as we sat in comfortable silence.

"I wanna be with him... all the time. I want to take him with me, even though I can't." I sniffed again.

"Then why the hell are you in a hospital room with your cousin who's paralyzed from the legs down because she ran in front of some boy's car?" Bea raised an eyebrow at me.

"Becuase your my cousin who's paralyzed from the legs down because she ran in front of some boy's car." I raised an eyebrow back at her. Bea rolled her eyes and I smiled. A doctor came in and said to us,

"Beatrice has to have a few tests run." 

"That's my cue," Bea smirked.

"I'll come back just before I leave for the airport, ok?" I stood up.

"Yeah, ok." Bea nodded, "Now, you go have a blast with Corbyn, ok?" I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Yeah, ok." 

"I wanted to make this our first date," Corbyn explained when we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

"Don't you think we're slightly underdressed?" I gestured to the T-shirt, with Corbyn's sweatshirt over the top, and shorts I had got changed into as well as my Air Force's, and Corbyn in the same shirt, jeans and Vans. 

"Who cares? You won't see these people for at least another two years, if not ever..." Corbyn started to laugh but then his smile faded. "Holy shit. Two years." He glanced at me. I didn't know what to say or do. So I just gave him a sympathetic smile and nodded. I felt like crying, but that would just make Corbyn more upset, so I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought back tears.

"Come on, let's go." I tried a smile and kissed his cheek. Corbyn nodded and got out the car and as I got out also, I wiped a tear from my eye. "So, have you been here before?"

"Once. For Jonah's birthday. Him being mature and all." Corbyn reached for my hand. 

"Is the food good?" I asked.

"Exquisite." Corbyn nodded.

"But expensive?" I sighed, I already knew the answer.

"Oh, yes." Corbyn laughed, "But you don't have to worry about that."

"Oh, no." I shook my head, "I already let you spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on clothes."

"Paying for lunch isn't gonna hurt, I'm being a gentleman." Corbyn shrugged.

"Corbyn." I tugged on his arm.

"Ronnie." He raised his eyebrows at me. 

"I'm not letting-,"

"Be quiet." Corbyn laughed and picked me up bridal style, kissing me in front of the restaurant.

"Corbyn!" I said again, blushing red. 

"What? Am I embarrassing you?" Corbyn smirked, "Let me pay, ok?"

"Corb-," He continued to smother me in kisses. "OK. Fine, fine. Put me down." 

Corbyn smirked again and put me down.

"Good." He nodded.

"I'm just kidding," I mumbled. He heard, picked me up again, and kissed me.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 @𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅06 𝒂𝒏𝒅 @-𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 

"'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏"