𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

My phone started to ring, it was the first time I had looked at my phone all night, the time read 2:34 am. Jeez, I'd spent all that time dancing with Corbyn.

"Hi, Bea." I walked out onto the balcony, in hope for a quieter setting. Corbyn followed. "Where are you?"

"I was just calling to tell you that, me and this guy really hit it off. We're headed back to mine." Bea explained, "What about you? Are you alright? I haven't seen you all evening."

"I met a guy too. He's really cool." I smiled and glanced at Corbyn, who put a hand to his chest and stuck out his bottom lip. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Oh, that's great." Bea said, "Text me later if you're coming back here or someplace else, ok?"

"Yeah, ok." I removed the phone from my ear and hung up. I turned to Corbyn, who was smirking at me.

"Come on, next round's on me." Corbyn nodded towards the mansion, where the party was still in full swing. He put an arm around me, and we walked inside. 

Soon, we were so drunk that all we wanted was water, so we drank water to sober up. In the meantime, we collapsed onto the sofa. We were a pile of tangled limbs.

"You wanna head to that hotel Zach was talking about?" Corbyn suggested when we found ourselves mostly sobered up. And, just because it was Corbyn, I said,

"Ok." 

I got out my phone and messaged Bea, saying I was going to the hotel. I wasn't surprised when she didn't argue, if anything, she encouraged me going to a hotel with a gorgeous boy.

We called and uber, Corbyn reached for my hand, it felt so reassuring in mine. It made me realise how much I really did like him. 

Corbyn trailed kisses up my neck as I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his back. 

"Ronnie..." He whispered between kisses, "Oh, Ronnie." It sounded so right on his lips, I just wanted him to say it over and over.

The rest of the night was pure bliss. 

We woke up, my head against Corbyn's chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" He whispered as I propped myself up on his chest. Corbyn tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smiled. But, then his face fell. "I forgot you were moving to Brazil today." My face fell too.

"So did I." I sighed, putting a hand to my hot forehead.

"When's your flight?" Corbyn asked.

"Eight o'clock tonight," I mumbled, hanging my head in disappointment. 

"Hey..." Corbyn whispered, lifting up my chin. "We've still got a whole day, let's not waste it." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded,

"Ok." 

As Corbyn went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, I called Bea.

"Morning, sunshine." She laughed.

"Morning." I yawned, "Listen, I'm gonna spend the day with Corbyn. He's really nice and I... want to have my last moments with him before I head off to Brazil."

"Aw, Ronnie, that's so sweet," Bea said.

"I'll still see you before I go, you're dropping me off to the airport, right?" I asked.

"Sorry, I can't. I will get to see you before you go, but I just can't drive you to the airport." Bea apologised. I sighed, what could be more important? Another party? I could understand if I was only going for a month or so, but I probably wouldn't be coming back to LA for another two years, at least.

"Ok, that's fine. I guess." I rubbed my pounding head, "I'll just take myself there."

"Sorry, Ronnie." Bea apologised again. 

"No, it's fine." I sighed, indicating it really wasn't fine. "I'll see you later."

"Ok, see you later." I hung up first. 

"I can take you to the airport," Corbyn said from behind me. I turned around, "No. You know what? I am taking you to the airport. I wanna be with you until the very last moment." I smiled weakly when he said "last moment." It made me want to cry.

"I would love that." I managed to say after a while. Corbyn smiled, leaned forward, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Then there's no time to waste." Corbyn nodded, pulling me up from the bed and throwing my clothes at me. "I want to make this the best day of your life." 

"That won't be too hard." I sighed, pulling on my dress from last night. "Is it ok if we go to the mall?"

"Yeah," Corbyn said, taking out his phone. "I'll message the boys, and fill them in on me and you." He glanced at me and smirked, "Obviously not everything. But I'm sure they'll be able to figure it out."

"This is so embarrassing," I mumbled as we got out the car in the mall parking lot. I rubbed my bare arms. People gave me weird looks.

"Here," Corbyn said, taking off his hoodie and handing it to me, he had a t-shirt on underneath. 

"Thank you." I smiled, putting it on. I breathed the scent of Corbyn's strong cologne in. I loved that smell. I wanted to bottle it up and take with me wherever I went.

"Moving someplace different means a whole new wardrobe, right?" Corbyn nudged me.

"Yeah, in a perfect world." I rolled my eyes. 

"Who says you can't live in a perfect world?" Corbyn shrugged.

"My bank account," I said.

"Well, my bank account says you can."

"Nope. Nope." I shook my head, "I am not having you spend a fortune on clothes for me." 

"I didn't ask for your take on the situation." Corbyn smiled, "I insist."

"So do I. I insist you do not spend a fortune on clothes for me." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"That statement is invalid." Corbyn shook his head, "I'm buying you clothes. And so much more." He kissed me on the forehead. I sighed.

"There's nothing I can say to change your mind, is there?" I said.

"Nope. So you might as well give in now." Corbyn smirked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Corbyn spun me around and kissed me on the lips.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆. 
𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 @-𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅, "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆"
 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆"