Chapter 10-REVENGE

I grinned as I popped Speak Now into my CD player and fast forwarded to Better than Revenge.

I know, nobody uses CD players anymore, but I just don't like Ipods. Don't ask why.

I waited til I heard The story starts when it was hot and then I began dancing around the room, picking out a new outfit.

I chose a black mini skirt with chocolate brown leggings, a blue lace tank top with a white half jacket and converse. I felt like being beautiful today.

I don't know why I picked Better than Revenge, I felt like it would be the theme song of my life today.

But little did I know how right that premonition would be.

-------30 Minutes Later-------

I had just finished pulling my hair into a knot and it look super pretty with my outfit.

I swiped some lip gloss across my lips and put on my ring from Devin and headed downstairs.

Wouldn't Alice be so proud?

The minute I stepped foot downstairs I heard screaming.

Alice and Rose came running in screaming their heads off.

"I LOVE THAT TOP!"screamed Alice.

"I LOVE YOUR HAIR!"screamed Rosalie.

"I could do without the converse though. Really?"said Alice shaking her head.

I love how they could go from loving it to criticizing it.

"Yesh Alice. I worked really hard on this. I took more than 30 minutes to get ready today!"I protested, grinning.

She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Ari, we got invited to a party."said Edward as he passed through the room, heading to his piano.

"OKAY GRANDPA!"I screamed, but then Renesmee came in.

"Sweetheart, respect Edward."she said sternly.

"Mom, he's the only one I'm slightly rude to, so can't you just let it go?"I said.

"THAT'S A LIE! YOU ARE RUDE TO ME ALL THE TIME!"screamed Emmett as Rosalie went up to him and began kissing him.

Ewwwwwww. Great, I think I just lost 10 years off my life.

Wait.. where's Devin? 

"Devin said he would meet us at the party alright?"said Alice. 

Honestly, sometimes I think she is a mind reader.

"No I'm not a mind reader." said Alice grinning as we gathered up the rest of the family and headed out to the cars.

---------15 Minutes Later----------

I stepped into the house where the party was being held at.

It was HUGE! Bigger then our house.

I immediately began scanning for Devin.

I looked in the kitchen and in the living room but no luck.

But when I went into the dining room I found June.

"Have you seen Devin?"I asked her.

"No Hello, no Hey best friend, no how's life?"she said teasingly.

"I am sorry June. But you deserve it for befriending your brother's girlfriend.Hey June, how's life? And where's Devin?"I said impatiently.