Chapter 16-EMMETT HEARTS DEVIN

Kay guys Ill make a deal with you.

The more you vote for this chapter, and the story in general, the faster I will write.

FYI, some of Sylvia's maternity clothes are to the right :)

Alright???

-Jess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed.

I hated, absolutely hated maternity clothes.

I looked huge in a 2 in 1 Applique Top from Newlook.com, Maternity rinse wash jeans from Dorothyperkins.com and Roxy Fifi Flip Flops from Buckle.

Actually, it was sort of cute... IF THERE WASN'T A HUGE BUMP WHERE MY SLENDER STOMACH USED TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had pulled my hair into a low side ponytail.

I realized I was pregnant in September and now was in month 7 of my pregnancy.

According to my doctor (AKA Carlisle), I should due around June 2.

I left my bathroom and went to my magazine rack in my bedroom.

I pulled out a seventeen and sighed contentedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day at school, again. I was dying for it to get cloudy.

I grabbed a notebook and some color pencils and went outside to meet Devin.

He struck a silly pose when I came out and I played along, eyeing him like a fine piece of art.

I reached out and poked him in the stomach.

He began laughing and picked me up and swung me around.

"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"I squealed. DANG IT ALICE!

"Never Ari."He grinned and after one more twirl he put me down.

He laughed like an escapee from Azkaban and I stared at him like he was an escapee from Azkaban.

"You...Dress..."he said between laughs.

A slow blush crept onto my face. I was wearing a M-Butterfly Lace Trim Green Ribbon Sundress in Cream from M-butterfly.co.uk and Roxy Corrine Ruffle Shoes from Buckle.

"It's okay. Your hello kitty underwear is adorable."he teased.

I slapped him playfully with my notebook and sat on the railing of the porch, dangling my feet.

He sat down in a chair in front of me on the porch and I began sketching him.

I finished in 10 minutes and I handed it to him.

I had drawn two drawings, on two different pages.

The first page had him looking really hideous and silly.

But he didn't realize there was another drawing after it, one that showed his true beauty.

"Ari! What. The. Crud. I didn't realize you felt this way about me. Suppose I should just go back to Sylvia then."he teased again.

"Flip the page dumb one."I said looking all innocent.

Devin looked at the good picture and smiled.

"That's better love."he whispered, getting out of the chair and standing in front of me.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around me, to keep me from falling off the porch railing.