Chapter 14-Teen Pregnancies

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys. Anyway Im entering the 2011 Watty Awards, but I need ideas of who should play Renesmee, Devin, Ari, and Sylvia. Im thinking maybe Taylor Swift for Sylvia. What do you think?

And you guys are going to hate me after this chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes as we sat holding hands on the porch, looking out at the beach. He may have been married, but that was the best one night stand I had ever had. The day slowly began to gain color and so after making sure he couldn't remember a thing, especially that I mind controlled him to be my one night stand I made him leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I examined myself in the mirrior.

I was wearing a bird scope-neck graphic tee from Aeropostale, a green metallic ribbed henley tank from Aero under the tee, a dotted ruffled skirt from Aero, Golden yellow silk flower thong sandals from Prada, and for my bag, I had a Pochette Accessoires Monogram Sabbia from Louis Vuitton.

My bag was worth more than my whole outfit, which was perfect.

I had curled my hair to perfection and now I was ready to go.

I slipped my phone into my bag and headed out the door towards the beach.

I flopped down on the sand and bit back a scream;instead I looked at the water.

I still could not believe what happened.

I pulled out my phone to call Devin. I don't care if he hated me, I needed someone like him to talk to.

He answered immediately and said,"Hello?"

"Listen, Devin, please come to the beach. I need someone to talk to."I said, hoping he would hear the sincerity and urgency in my voice.

"I'm with my girlfriend."he said.

"Please. I swear I won't mind control you."I said desperately.

"Fine."he said after a long silence. 

I hung up and waited.

Minutes later, he was there, sitting next to me.

"Now what the heck happened?"he asked impatiently.

"I had a frickin one night stand a month ago and he bloody got me pregnant!"I howled at him.

"But vampires can't be pregnant."he said. slowly like I was stupid.

"I'm not full vampire! My mom was a human and my dad was a vampire, like your stupid whore girlfriend's mom and I killed my mom at birth and my dad abandoned me with some stupid humans and I had to pretend to be one and I knew you were a vampire but I couldn't tell you that I was part vampire and when I came back you had left me and I don't even know if the one night stand was a werewolf or a human or a vampire! I was wallowing in my miseries that day and I couldn't even tell you his eye color! And I don't want my poor child to end up like your whore girlfriend! I won't allow it!"I screamed at him, out of breath. 

Then I broke into tears.

He stiffly put his arm around me and said,"One, my girlfriend is not a whore. Two, it's okay, you'll be fine. Three, we can have the baby dna tested by Carlisle to figure out who the father is."

"I can't get the baby tested. The father was married. I remember, I had to mind control him. And I don't want my child to know her mother was a stupid reckless person, a stupid...a stupid whore."I cried into his shoulder.

"Listen, I will help. We will get your house ready for a baby, and we will know, trust me, we will know, when the baby is born what the father is. And you think it's a girl?"he said hugging me tightly.

"Okay, if you say so. And mother's intuition. And swear not to tell anyone."I said, hugging him back.

"I swear."Devin said.

-------------------Devin's POV---------------------------------------

I got up quickly after hugging her as I had to go.

I saved her number as a speed dial and headed back towards the Cullen's house after making sure Sylvia was in her house.

My ex-girlfriend was pregnant, and a dhampir.

And she came to me with her problems.

Not her current boy toy.

Me.

The she-devil has feelings? I thought incredulously as I reached the Cullen's house. 

Ari was standing on the porch. And she did not look happy.

"That didn't look like your sister."she accused as I came up to her. "Are you cheating on me? With Sylvia?"

"Ari, never. Sylvia is in some really tough problems right now, and she has no true friends. Im the only person she really talks to."I said.

I had told Ari I was with my sister, but obviously that cat was out of the bag. 

"What sort of problems?"said Ari, interested, probably to blackmail Sylvia.

"I can't tell you.I swore not to tell anyone."I said softly.

Ari reached out and hugged me."You'll tell me when your ready."She murmured as we headed inside.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I told you guys you would hate me after this chapter. I bet you guys are thinking:

Who's the father? Who is he?

Maybe it's somebody you know.............or maybe not.

Anyway Im entering the 2011 Watty Awards, but I need ideas of who should play Renesmee, Devin, Ari, and Sylvia. Im thinking maybe Taylor Swift for Sylvia. What do you think?