(Chapter 4)(searching)

(Blake's p.o.v)

I fucked up bad, the love of my life had just up and left.

And it wasn't her fault , I blame church , that bastard.

I showered put on some fresh clothes, and was going out to find my woman.

I drove to all the places she loved.

(Miranda's p.o.v)

I was sitting on the counter with my new puppy, Blake had made me get rid of most my dogs, but we found loving homes for them all, they were just too much work. Eric had taken me to his friends house . His buddy had a female pointer that had just had a litter. The puppy's were cute. I had picked the one that had chased after me and had gnawed on Eric's boot lace.

He was too cute. "What we gone name the runt?" He asks.

"I don't know, I picked him out, you get to name him." I say . He looked at the puppy.

"Hmm". Eric says thinking. The puppy licked his nose.

"McCoy". He says. I smiled . "Cute". I say. "My little McCoy ". I say. I cuddled the puppy.

We showered and everything. I dried my hair. I brushed it .

I walked back into the kitchen . Eric picked me up.

(Blake's p.o.v)

I had went to Eric's cabin, I watched them through the twin glass doors that led from the dinning room to outside from where I watched them. The dinning room was connected to the kitchen .

Eric was talking to miranda , he stood between her knees as she sat on the counter. I didn't like his hands on her hips like that. She laughed at something he had said.

(Eric's p.o.v)

She laughed as I told her the story of my boots, and how I hid drugs in em once from cops.

"I don't smoke as much as I used to baby trust me". I say. She nodded.

(Blake's p.o.v)

I felt my body get hot, I was pissed, I had read his lips. He had called her baby. He pressed his lips to hers gently.

I was gonna kick his ass!