(Chapter 3)(hard to find)

(Eric's p.o.v)

I sat there on the back porch swing . I was playing my guitar.

Miranda looked over at me from where she stood against the railing of the porch. "You think Blake will come looking for me?" She asked. "It's gone take him a while if he does". I say.

"You have a rep for smoking joints and weed and all that shit". She says. "Yeah, I've smoked some grass in my life , why?" I ask.

"Because Blake said it was the worst thing ever and could have terrible effects on future children". She says. I rolled my eyes. But my aviators were on and she didn't see the annoyed gesture. "Smoking grass as I call it won't hurt your babies unless your doing it while your actually pregnant." I say.

"Why'd you ask darlin' ?" I asked. " because I kinda wanna try it". She says. I raised my eyebrows . "You wanna smoke weed?" I ask surprised.

"Just once". She says. "Okay, come on." I say leading her inside . "Where we goin' ?" She asked. "Down stairs, where I hide a few things". I say.

She followed.

I went into my little work shop. Their was a place in the floor where I kept my stash. I lifted up the small square hatch and grabbed two joints.

"You sure about wanting to do this"? I asked. She nodded.

"But you gotta show me how." She says. "It's just like smoking a really strong cigar". I say. She still gave me a confused look.

"Come on, let's go back here". I say leading her to a bedroom.

We sat across from each other and smoked a joint together. Blake could come after her but there was no guarantee she was still gonna love him, and I knew one thing for certain she was sure gonna be damn hard to find .