Chapter 9

Jayceon in the media⬆️

Mo's POV

I was looking for Trent and I where looking for Destiny and MT
because I had to tell them something ASAP. I couldn't find them so I decided to check upstairs because maybe one of them needed time away from the party as well. I ran into Trayveon up here and asked if he had seen DeDe or MT. He hadn't so he said if he did see them he would text me. I started to look threw the bedrooms.

When I opened Rah's door I realized that I had walked in on Rashawn and Destiny doing the deed.They obviously didn't see me. So I closed the door back quickly.

Well that was disturbing to walk in on I thought to myself.

I texted Trent and Tray that we don't need to look for them anymore.

Wow just wow. I hope they know what they're doing.

Anyway I got me a drink and started dancing and singing. It was fun not to be worrying about anything and just enjoy yourself. This party is what I needed.

Everybody cleared out by 3. I decided I would clean later because right now I need sleep.

I went in my room to find that Jc is in my bed. He smelled like alcohol. Imma try to wake him up.

"Jaaayceooon" I said as I shook him

He turned around and pulled me in my bed and held me there. I couldn't move out. After awhile I gave up and went to sleep.

_______
Sunday morning*

I woke up and I realized I'm still stuck in bed with Jc. I tried to wiggle my way out but all I got was a "stop moving".

"Well let me go then" I said

He hugged tighter. He wanna play games.

"I don't wanna let you go"

"I gotta take a much needed shower"

"Okay fine"

"Thank you. Now follow me to the other bathroom."

I took him to the bathroom and put some clean clothes in there for him before going to my own bathroom.

I got my hygiene done and decided to wear blue red & white halter top, dark blue Berumda shorts, and red vans. I curled my hair put a scarf on it and put lipgloss & earrings on. Along with a necklace and a watch.

I cooked pancakes eggs and bacon for everyone for breakfast

I cooked pancakes eggs and bacon for everyone for breakfast. The first to come down was Jc. Next Rah & Destiny. Then Trent. And lastly my mama.

"So... why is he here?" Rah said with an attitude

I replied with " Where was you and Destiny when I was lookin for y'all last night?"

He went silent

"Right now mind ya business"

We ate breakfast and everybody went there separate ways.

"Thanks for the breakfast and the clothes and stuff"

"You're welcome"

" And for letting me sleep over"

" No problem. It's not like I had a choice considering you pulled me in the bed and didn't let go" I said laughing

"Oh my bad I probably thought you was a pillow or something"

"It's okay I wasn't uncomfortable"

"See you later Mo"

"See you Jc"

Why have I not noticed how lowkey cute he was like damn.