Chapter 2

*Destiny's Car*
Mo's POV
"BADASS BITCH BAD ATTITUDE"
"NAILS DONE HAIR DONE ASS TOO"
"YO BABY DADDY FUCKIN ME AND SUCKING ME"
"HE DONT ANSWER YOU BITCH THATS BECAUSE OF ME

"Periodttttt pooh," said Destiny.

"Yesss bitch!!!"

Right now we're on our way to the mall. Having some bestie time. Of course we can't without Trent, so I texted him. He's busy doing whatever, but he's gonna come to the sleepover.

***
___________
Destiny's POV
Im having the best time with my bestie she ALWAYS makes me happy. That's something I love about her. I found out some stuff that hurt my heart about my dad, so I really needed this.

"Babe you okay?" said Mo.

"Yeah I was just lost in my thoughts."

" By the way, are you sleeping over my house or we sleeping over yours?"

"Let's sleep over yours. I like your house. It's nice," she said.

I smiled. I love her.

***
||Food Court||

Jayceon's POV
We bought some outfits and shoes. It was good to actually go out to the mall.

"Aye Jay," said DaeDae.

"Yeah."

"Fine ass girls on yo left. Im thinking about gettin light brights number," said DaeDae.

All this nigga thinking about is fuckin her🤦🏾‍♀️

I looked over to where the girls were and damn... That girl was beautiful. Even though all she had on was a tank top some leggings and a bandana she caught my attention.

 Even though all she had on was a tank top some leggings and a bandana she caught my attention

Her friend caught us starring. She looked at me, smiled said something to her friend, and then they started walking over here. While she was walking over here, she began to look annoyed.

"Whatchu lookin at? You got something to say?" She said irritated.

Mo's POV

"Whatchu lookin at? You got something to say? I hate for people to just stare at me."

He looked at me surprised.

"Well?" I said.

"Damn ma I jus-"

"My name aint 'ma'. It's Monica," I said highly irritated.

I just hate for niggas to call me ma. I don't know why.

"Okay, Monica. I just thought maybe we can get to know each other. Exchange phone numbers and link up," he said.

"I don't think so," I said coldly.

"Well at least take my number. Just in case you change your mind," he suggests.

I thought about it for a little. I decided not to exchange numbers with him. I told him maybe if we run into each other again. After we walked off , I realized I never asked his name.

Shiddd oh well!

Mo's POV

We went to my house to get Trent and then went to Destiny house. Im not gonna lie to you. Her house is very beautiful.

I can't believe she lived there all by herself while her dad was constantly on business trips

On another note, I'm glad we're doing this the day before school because I need her to show me around since she was here 2 months before me.
_____

"Okay okay time to get serious for a moment. There is something important to tell you guys," DeDe said.

"Alright what is it? Is it bad? Uuh it's bad ain't it?" Trent questioned.

"Well let the girl speak first damn," I said laughing.

"Okay so its actually about my dad," she said.

"Yesterday, I found out that my father...."