Chapter 18

Chapter 18

User dedication: LyndsayPrevost

Song/Songs Dedication:
Angel Eyes by Love and Theft
Point At You by Justin Moore

Question: If you had the chance of being one of the characters from this story who would you choose to be, why?

I almost feel bad for Josh...Nobody really likes him D: #Loner #ForeverAlone

****Linzey's POV****

****1 week later**** (Sorry for skipping so much..)

"I'm really going to miss you." Maria spoke as she poked her bottom lip out in a small pout, using her signature puppy-like eyes. "I'm going to miss you too." I smiled before facing Ashley who was on the other side of my room. "Both of you." I spoke with a grin as I folded up a random article of clothing that once laid on my cluttered bed with all of my other belongings, and placed it inside of my already overflowing suitcase.

I was going to have one hell of a time trying to close the darn thing, but in that moment it wasn't even important because in merely 3 hours I would be on my way to my hometown where I would see all of my old friends, mom, dad, Zayn, and his fiancé. This was going to be quite the trip and it was one of the only things that made me stop stressing, over-thinking because I knew that Luke and my family would be there. I mean, yes, I'd miss my beloved friends here, but I just needed my family in that moment.

"I wish we could go with you, can't you just sneak us inside of your suitcase?" Ashley whined as she poorly attempted to joke. "Ash, I don't even think all of my stuff will fit, let alone a 117 pound girl."

"116." She corrected causing me to roll my eyes. "116 then, my bad." My voice was laced with sarcasm as Ashley playfully rolled her eyes. "You're an ass." She grinned. "So I've been told." I chuckled as I plopped down beside her and Maria. "Your going to be gone forever." Maria sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"It's only a week, guys." I assured them. "Yeah, but it's going to feel like forever without you and Luke." Ashley groaned, making me giggle lightly. "You guys'll live, you have Cale and Martin, and I promise when I get back we'll have a well-deserved girls night out." I compromised with a large smile playing on my lips. "Fine." Maria sighed as Ashley simply nodded.

"Okay, now help me close this darn bag." I sighed as I looked at my suitcase that had quite the amount of stuff. "This is going to be interesting." Ashley giggled as the four of us stood to our feet to prepare ourselves for the troubles we were about to walk into.

****Luke's POV****

"You excited to head home?" Cade questioned as he leaned up against the granite colored counter with a soda in hand. "You don't know the half of it." I sighed as I took a sip of my own soda. I was really worried about my princess and I had a feeling that a few days back home would surely help her with all of the stress she had been feeling recently. If that didn't work than I had no clue what I would possibly do because seeing her in this state was just heartbreaking.

"Don't worry to much man." Martin spoke softly as he placed his palm on my shoulder. "Yeah, she's just going through a lot now, she'll be back to herself before you know it." Cade spoke from behind Martin who was directly in front of me. "I hope your right." I sighed as I brought the can back to my lips. Martin gave me a sympathetic smile as he leaned back on the counter beside Cade.

"Luke!" Linzey playfully giggled as she skipped into the kitchen, making the boys give me knowing looks. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, baby." I chuckled as she playfully grabbed the drink from my hand and took a gulp, sitting it beside me. Linzey wrapped her tiny arms around my neck as she pressed a soft peck to my cheek. "Can you do me a favor?" She cooed as she gave me the cutest puppy-dog eyes I had ever seen.