Chapter 13

Guys I'm sorry my chapters aren't very long but, I really need to focus on school and try to get my grades up or, I'm going to get grounded and I wont be able to update for quite a while...I'm not superwomen, I can't make a bunch of updates that are "good" if I'm trying to focus on my school work so, if you want me to update like everyday it'll probably be shit and I don't want it to be horrible...I want you guys to like what I write at least a little bit. Okay enough of my non stop rambling here's the chapter.

Dedicated to: Emmasteevesss

Song/Songs of the chapter:

Fucking Perfect by Pink

Thank You by MKTO

The Monster by Eminem ft Rihanna

Wake Me Up by Avicii

*****Linzey's POV*****

I was shocked by the fact that Luke had just hugged me like that but, I still hesitantly wrapped my arms around his back. "Sorry to break your gooey fucking moment but, I'm about to barf." Josh spits from behind Luke's back.

"Shut the fu-" Luke stops as the door is pushed open to reveal Daniel and some other people that were dressed quite fancy. "What were you about to say?" Daniel ask with a raised eyebrow before he begins to chuckle along with the rest of us.

He was always calm and playful, he's sort of like a second dad for me and, half of the time I do call him dad. "Hey sweetie." He smiles as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hi." I smile as I pull away. "Alright now lets get everything all sorted out, shall we?" Daniel asked making a chorus of 'yes' fill the crowded room.

I sit back down beside Ashley with Luke on my other side who had his hand placed in mine. "Hello I'm Mr. Smith, your lawyer." One of the men who came in with Daniel spoke.

He had greyish white hair, glasses, and, a suit. "Wait, they need a lawyer?" I asked knowing very well that Daniel had ties and didn't even need a lawyer.

"Not exactly." Another man spoke making me look at Daniel questioningly. "There going to be their lawyer if I can't get them out of trouble using my connections." He clarifies making me nod my head.

Daniel had a lot of connections, and I mean a lot. His son Matthew is a lawyer, his brother Mark is a judge, his best friend Carl is the school chancellor, his sister Jenette is a secret FBI agent, and, his daughter Maria of course is going to be a doctor. "So, then why are we still here?" Cale asked.

"Were here because the girls have to stay here a while so that it doesn't seem suspicious that they were released so early." He explains. "How would anyone even know their in trouble though?" Martin asked.

"Because when you're the mayors daughter they know pretty much everything you've done wrong." Daniel explains making Maria nod her head. "Yeah that's true."

I can't believe they have to stay in a cell and eat disgusting jail food all because they were trying to save my relationship with Luke. "Then I should go with them, I mean they did do this because of me." I spoke.

"I don't th-" Daniel started but, I cut him off, "I'll be fine, plus they're like my sister, I can't let them go through this alone." I shake my head.

I refuse to let them just punish Ashley and Maria for this. "Fine." He sighs. "You're so stubborn." He laughs.

"So, what about me?" Josh asked.
"I guess your free to go but, you really need to stop being a dick and leave my daughters alone before I get your ass in deep shit." Daniel spoke in pure seriousness.