The Engagement Party

2 weeks later:-

The last few weeks had been overwhelming, media wanting to know the in's and outs of my relationship, we were in every magazine, every newspaper and everyone seemed to know me every where!

Mother took over when it come to the party, everybody was there even Hugh's father after I persuaded Hugh to invite him, don't get me wrong it wasn't easy, but when I was standing in our room with my lingerie on that I bought especially he couldn't say no!

Oh yeh we moved in together a week ago, it seemed silly to be living separate when we were engaged plus Hugh wanted me with him all the time!

Everything was going well, I had been visiting Vera for weeks now and I was finally rid of the monster in my head! I also finished my pills and the nightmares were gone, I couldn't believe it was finally over and my future was looking to be a joyful one.

We had our engagement in a grand hotel in New York, I did want it low key but mother had none of it, I have to say it was beautiful and it was the first time I met Hugh's family, his aunts and uncles, Lisa, Luke and also his father.

He was a nice chap and very polite, we had a brief conversation before Hugh dragged me away nodding at his father, it was a big step for Hugh and I knew that but I was always going to be at his side to support him through it.

Canapés were floating round, music was surrounding me, but none of this mattered I felt like I was in a bubble of love and the only person with me was Hugh!

Mother and father were so happy for us and we thanked mother for all she had done for us, mother didn't mind she loved all the fussy stuff, we danced until we couldn't dance any more, I started to feel my feet throbbing, I was dying to just take off my shoes!

We retreated from our party at midnight, it was brilliant but I was glad to be going home, I was tired but also hungry for my fiancé I couldn't wait to have him alone.

"Are you hungry baby?"

"Yup, but not for food"

"You've turned into such a naughty girl haven't you Alex"

"I can't help that my fiancé is so god dam hot can I!"

"I suppose you can't" he said earning a slap on the arm from me.

"Well he should be back soon so you better go!" I said smiling at him, he gripped his heart jokingly,

"Alex I'm sure he won't mind"

"Well I don't know he's pretty protective when it comes to me mind so watch out!"

"I'll take my chances!"

I ran upstairs knowing he was right behind me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss, pushing me back up against the door, I was so turned on by this man in front of me, he ripped off my dress with his bare hands leaving me in only my lingerie and stockings.

"Baby you are so sexy, I want you right here! I want to make sweet love in every room of our home!"

"I love it when you talk me into submission Hugh"

"Tell me Alex, tell me what you want me to do to you!"

"I want you Hugh, right here, right now! I want to feel you deep inside me Hugh please!!!"

It didn't take long before he was thrusting me up against the wall, so deep and hard, I couldn't stop myself climaxing around him, he wasn't finished he carried me into the bedroom still kissing my swollen lips.

Lying me back on the bed his kisses traveled to my navel, then to my opening, sucking all my honey from me licking and nibbling my sensitive spot.

He got hungry thrusting his large erection back inside me making me scream in delight making him cum around me deep in side, my body shuck in the aftermath of the orgasm.

Would I ever et sick of this man having his wicked way with me, I guess not!!!