1:21

April 21st, 1994

April 21st, 1994. 2:30 P.M.

Our new hotel room was way bigger than the other one we were staying in before, and even had a stunning view of the streets, lined in autumn leaves in the dead of spring. Dallas was standing at the window, looking out at them while I was at the desk in the far corner. Neither of us wanted to even glance at each other in the face, but we both knew what was to come. I leaned against the table, attempting to read a book from one of the shelves, but I couldn't concentrate on anything but him.

This was our wedding night; you only get one of them. Tomorrow we'd be back on the road, so we might as well make the most of it. Dallas suddenly walked to the bathroom door, he turned back, "Are we ready?" It didn't take any coaxing for me to follow him. For no reason at all, I left the door wide open, as he turned the tap on and allowed the bath to fill up with steamy water. In the meantime, I slipped off my clothes and threw them to the side.

I step into the tub, immediately basking in the warmth of the water as it soothes my aching limbs. I laid on my back with my breast exposed and bubbles covering the surface of the water. Dallas sloped his body against the sink, his eyes steadily gazes to inspect my nude skin lying beneath the water. I wanted it so madly, and I wished it would be as natural as I previously imagined.

He sat on the edge of the bath, dipping his hand into the water, his ring glistened under it, before he takes it and stands back up to take his clothes off. I beamed with happiness, as he unbuckles his belt and slides his jeans off, along with the rest. I pull my knees up to my chest as he gets in, then sinks his head down under the bubbles before coming back up, his hair trailed down the side of his neck and his skin was shiny underneath the bathroom lights. I shifted closer to him, I couldn't take it anymore, "I don't want to wait anymore, I want you now." I cried, collapsing onto him.

My heart felt like I was bawling, but I honestly couldn't tell from the water on my face. I rested against his shoulder, before he made us get out and dry off. Instead, Dallas swooped me from my feet and carried my skinny body over to the bed. He sprawled me across the mattress, allowing himself to drape over me, so I was trapped under his weight. One hand reached for the rubber he kept in the nightstand, ripped it open with his ravished teeth. I was the readiest I had ever been, he slipped it on the tip of his member, and down the base. A sudden, pressure between my thighs forced my back to arch, and all at once, I feel as if I might as well faint under his spell. 

He showed me what to do, where to place my hands and it didn't take me long to realise his serious talent. No wonder girls were like a revolving door to his room, he could do anything he wanted, he was irresistible and unattainable, but now he's leashed to me. I wondered how long this would last, he will eventually break free, and roam like he did back home.

THE END: 

READ NEXT CHAPTER FOR INFORMATION PLEASE