Chapter 16

BRANDY

Everyone went completely silent. All eyes fell on Aiden and I. His hand tenses in mines as we wait for Elder Valle to explain.

"Aiden, when you and Brandy marked each other you ignited the Flame. Your love is the flame Aiden and as long as your love burns, beta brandy will be able to do his job and protect earth. Your four are the keys to life. You protect each other at all cost. Later you will all carry the marks. Your marks will come as each of you make a sacrifice to Brandy. He is now the god of nature.

Zyren, you received your new wolf and markings when you saved his life. You unlocked one of his powers. Each of you will get a mark after your sacrifice and unlock one of his new powers."

"But how do I know which power I unlocked?" Zyren asked. I don't feel any different than I did yesterday. My wounds are healed though. Zyren looks at me in deep concentration.

"In due time child, you'll know when it comes."

"Now I know this is a lot to take in so I'll let you all get some rest and come back another day." She bid us goodbye and we all left to our respective homes.

"Zyren, will you come back to my home. I can make up the guest room for you. I know you probably don't want to be far from B." Aiden offered. It was almost as if he took the thought right out of my head. He smirked knowingly.

"That would be nice, thank you." Zyren turned and followed us to Aiden's large house. Once inside I headed upstairs to show him to a spare room that was near Aiden's.

"I'll bring you some clothes for the night."

I go and grab him a few of my things and
Head back into the room but he's already fast asleep on the bed. Chuckling I set the clothes down on the dress and take his shoes off. I pull the duvet over him and cut off the light, knowing he likes total darkness. "Goodnight brother."

A heavy arm is draped across my bare chest

A heavy arm is draped across my bare chest. A smile makes its way onto my face as he rolls over and plants a kiss on my chest. "Good morning little mate."

He smiles warmly at me. "How about some breakfast?" Aiden grins at the mention of food. He releases me from his hold.

"Food sounds great little mate, what do you have in mind?" Aiden lets his wall down where I can read his mind. I chuckle when all he's thinking about his blueberry pancakes. "I'm thinking pancakes."

"Yay pancakes!" He cheers. He scoops me in his arms and carry me pass Zyren's room and down the stairs. Once in the kitchen he places me on the floor and takes a seat at the island. I can feel his eyes on me as I paced back and forth gathering the ingredients.

After I get all the ingredients, I begin dumping them in the mixing bowl. Arms circle around my waist. Aiden peppers kisses down my back, trying my best to ignore the sparks that ignites on my skin, I continue whisking the mix.