Eleven || Rawr! I Will Conquer Your Heart, Fleur

a/ n; Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with some tests and projects. Anyway, you might find this chapter  t r a u m a t i c and I don't really suggest for young audiences to read this part. Anyway, as you can see, Fleur's past isn't something normal, so heads up: this part is traumatic.

Other than that, one more chapter left :) 

Thanks for your patience.

warning: this chapter is not suitable for younger audiences. this part is traumatic. I'm not sure you guys would be able to take it. Just know that the act that is about to be done is bad. Even the whole mother hitting daughter is bad. If you know someone having the same case as Fleur/any similarities at all, report it. You should speak. Do not let others drown your voice. Let us all help those with cases like this. I really wrote this story for people like them. They need immediate attention. And I do hope that somehow, this would be able to make them feel better. 

We all have our happy endings. If it's not a happy ending, then it isn't the end. No one should EVER abuse a human being. That's all. Oh, and those who bullies? Yeah. Talk to them. Speak up. Don't just let them do it to you. For those who are all suffering from abusive parents/classmates/teachers/whoever they may be, it is not right to keep it to yourself. Seek for the help of others. They will help you.  

p.s. the whole chapter isn't detailed. I specifically made the last part short for the young audiences. 
-unedited.

thank you x

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

And it was done.

Will had left my side that night. For the rest of the days, I kept my distance from him. I was too civil towards him, only talking to him when I needed something. Other than that, I stayed away.

As for home, I still didn’t come back. I didn’t want to see mom. I was still fighting for myself. I wanted to be free.

But things were already in a mess. I had no idea how to turn things around. Then there was the fact that that man would not stay out of the radar for long. He would appear. He would. He would claim us. And I didn’t want to be there when that happens.

Today is the day, I thought. Today’s the play. Today’s Will’s last day here.

It felt like a wonderful dream – a dream I’d always remember. It would be the place of my in-between, where I met a guy named Will, who wouldn’t give up. Will who annoyed me. It was a safe haven for me. During those times, I’d never felt happier. And this time, he was going back to France, where he truly belonged. Paris, France, the city of love. Surely he’d cope well.

Just as I looked for my Hedone costume, I realized that it wasn’t in its usual place. Weird. . . Last time I put it back there was . . .

Then everything made sense to me.

Someone had gotten the wig and dress. Someone pretended to be Hedone. Someone knew who I really was, and I could only think of one person; Elise.

How could she?

I felt anger boil in my skin. She wasn’t playing fair. So when Will was looking on the cameras, he saw Elise impersonating me. He thought it was me.