Chapter 5 {Untamed}

The race that is most feared in our World, to this day, are the Untamed. Untamed are a race that evolved from animals when The great Titans, in their dream, blessed them with the ability to think. The two Untamed categories are the Barbarian and the Venomancer. Barbarian are the untamed warrior. Barbarians specialize in melee attacks. They have high physical defense and attack, but their mobility is limited. Barbarians have a special ability to turn into a white tiger, panda, lion, and a wolf which raises their physical defense and speed, but lowers attack. The role of Barbarians in the squad is obviously mass killing and defense.

The Untamed have special abilities unlike anyone else. Untamed have the innate ability to shape shift into an animal, increasing their defense, speed, and for some, stealth. Along with that, they can build a very strong shell around themselves consisting of Mana. This is used to defeat the Titans. Depending on what form they are in, the Shell that they call Sasunuri will change shape as well.  When they use Sasunuri in their normal form, their attacks slow down and become unfocused.  You can only avoid their attacks if you are very fast or a Titan.  If you get hit with one of their attacks,  you're dead. Even if you survive the attack, the Mana from the blades will eat away at your cells until you are dead.

The Barbarians are mostly male. Even though the females are just as strong as them. The difference is that the barbarians don't really use magic. They only use some for their transformation. They depend solely on brute strength and are not exactly the smartest of the bunch. That does not mean that they are not excellent fighters. If you fight one on one with them, you will lose. The only way that you would survive is if you are a genius battle strategist. If you're not, you have a good chance of just dying of exhaustion. The Barbarians have a great amount of stamina so they will not be collapsing on the ground any time soon.

Venomancer is the untamed mage. Venomancers are the only class that can use captured pets to attack. the most common one is the caster build, where Venomancers use their magical skills. Venomancers have ability to turn into a fox, bunny, bat, elk, and a cat. They are used for the first lines of defense. They may look weak, but do not be fooled, they can create massive destruction in a matter of seconds.

The Untamed are much stronger than the other races and are more dangerous and what many consider more aggressive. All of the other races have tried to stay away from them and isolate them. Few tried to trade with them and it seemed that the location of their Capital was very well selected. The City of the Lost is what everyone calls it. If you didn't know exactly where it was located and how to get there you would never find it. I have been there five times already and I still can't remember the correct passage. When the Argon attacked, the Untamed were the first ones to send help, even though they could have waited the war out.

Their whole country is a massive landscape of obstacles. One second you are in a lush forest the next you are in the middle of the desert. It is also always changing. There are many theories as to why that is, but there is one that most seem to agree upon. That theory is that the Leader of the Untamed is the one that is controlling the landscape. Only few have seen the Elder, the title for the Leader, outside the Untamed race. No one speaks of the Elder around anyone else that is not an Untamed. No one really even knows the gender of the Elder, but it is certain that this Elder is very powerful.