Chapter 2 [Humans!? REALLY!?]

I looked at their faces. They were in shock for one reason or another. I observed them and found weird traits. They were tall with weird round ears. 'They are definitely not Poporis, Elin, High Elf, Castanics, Amani, Baraka, Untamed, or Tideborn? What were they then?' I feel much pain coming from this world. 'Thats strange. I can not feel any Argon near. Do they kill each other?' I tried to find Sendma, but she was no wear to be found. 'I will find her after I find out where am I.'

"I am sorry but can you kindly tell me what race you are? If you don't mind me asking." I said with a calm voice and expression.

"What do you mean what race?" the blond kid, Naruto was it, said. He really does not have any respect for anyone does he?

"Um, well as you can see I am not of your race, what ever it is, I have long pointy ears and great control of my Mana. There for I am a High Elf. So, what are you? I have never seen anyone that looks like you. I mean there are Tideborns that sort of look like you, but they have diffrent colored skin and gills. They are the ancient race of the Underwater World. You also kind of remind me of the Untaimed and the Castanics. Those to are cousin races. Both originated in Hell and are crafted by demons, but really nice people despite their origins. The Castanics have the same pointy ears as the High Elfes, but they have horn on their heads and born with tattoos that are more like bones. The Untaimed are only half animals. They can morph into animals. They consider themselves as more of a Clan than Race really. Similar to Elin, the little sister of the Untaimed. Your race have really weird ears to say the least. You can't really control Mana, I can feel it every where out of order and your stupid enough to make the hospitals all white. Even the most sane Baraka would go insane after a few days here." I explained. Judging by their faces, they will ask me to tell everything about the races and about myself. I will also include the Argon to see if they exist here too.

"In that case, we are the race of Humans." The busty blonde lady said. Tsunade right? "Can you tell us more about your world Sakura?"

"You sound uncertain in your answer. Why is that?" I asked with a snarl. "I sense a lot of blood was spilled on this land. Tell me, are you at war?" I asked. 'I had to know! If the Argon reached here then maybe I have a chance to come back home... Though I still don't understand how could they not have heard about us?' With hope rising in my mind I await her response.

"There was war a long time ago, between the different Hidden Villages." Tsunade said with confusion in her eyes.

"What race were they? I'm really curious to know. What kind of race would start a war just to loose its own people." The adults in the room were shocked and baffled. I could feel unwanted eyes in the corner of the room, I tried to pay no attention to that.

"They were the same as us, bu-----" I did not let her speak another word.

"So let me get this strait you kill your own kin? The one that looks, talks, and acts like you!? You are saying that Humans are such Barabarians that they hide from each other protected by large walls!?" I paused. I now remembered my Teacher saying that Humans were banished from the Dream because they were too greedy, power hungry, and pathetic. "No wonder Arun and Shara banished you from their dreams." I exclaimed.

"What are you saying!?" Naruto screamed. "Who are you talking about!?"

"Be quiet you brats!" Tsunade yelled.

"I apologise, Tsunade." I said calmly. "I know you wish to learn more about me and where I come from. After I get Sendma back, you can gather all of your intelligence if you wish. I have nothing to hide."

"I am sorry, but I can not let you leave the hospital. You had sever inguries, do you realize that you almost died?" Tsunade said with consurn.

'If I die now they will never get the information they now want to know.'