Chapter 3 {Sendma}

~*Elf Sakura POV*~

As always I woke up with the first rays of the sun. The ground was soft and smelled nice. Wait a second... This is a bed..... As I opened my eyes, the events of yesterday came back to me. With that I did a pace palm. 'How could I have been so stupid!? I behaved like an idiot! I should have pretended to have lost my memories or something. Although with their help I have a greater chance of finding Sendma.'

'Let's just hope Sendma is even in this world with us.' Inner said.

'Yes, that is my hope as well.' At that moment, I heard the door open and a person I have never seen before walked in. 'He looks a lot like that loud kid from yesterday. Maybe they are related.'

"I see that you are awake. My name is Minato. I am the Hokage of the village. It's nice to meet you Sakura-chan." he smiled at me. 'He is young and he is already the strongest Warrior in this village. He must be really strong.' I thought after observing him a little bit.

'I bet we can still beat him when we will get Sendma back. I would love to see his people's faces when we do.' Inner said cheerfully.

'You always do love to prove we are stronger than most. Right Inner?' I asked her. Her bloodlust will get to me someday. 'I don't understand why he put a -chan at the end.' I wondered.

'Why don't you ask him then?' Inner said with sarcasm.

'I was about to anyway!' I protested.

"Um, Hokage why did you add a -chan at the end of my name? Is it some sort of custom in your village?" This makes no sense to me. I don't know why.

He looked at me strangely. 'I am not even surprised at this point. I don't care anymore.'

"You should not worry about that." he said and smiled.

'By the Titans! Why is he so happy!?'

'He is an odd one. I'm about 99.99% sure that the happy blond kid we saw yesterday and him are related.' Inner said with a sweet drop.

'I wouldn't be surprised if they were father and son.' I thought sadly.

"I am here to ask you a few questions if you don't mind." He said politely.

'It's not like we have a choice.' I thought grimly.

"First off who is Sendma?" he ask the same question that Tsunade woman did.

'Why am I not surprised that was the first question?' Inner said with sarcasm. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I am sorry, but I won't tell you." I stated simply. "Me and people you assigned to look after me will search for Sendma today, right? So ether way you will find out. Also I can guarantee you that Sendma will not harm your village and the people in it." I said calmly in a serious voice.

"I see." Minato said with a look of calculation. "Tell me, how did you get those scars on your eye. I young girl like you should look after herself." He said with a bit of a sad voice.

'Really!? I mean really!? What is that suppose to mean? I am a proud warrior of The Federation and my Race! I do not care if I get scars or even die! All I care about is keeping my comrades and world safe!' I raged inside my head. I said nothing on the outside. With those kind of words I have the right to get angry.

'Who does he think we are!?' Inner raged with me. 'Does he think we enlisted in the army for boys!? Are you serious right now!?' Inner continued to rage inside my head.