OH MY GOD!

Tyler sat at his desk fuming, he had gone by Katherines house again this time picking the lock. He wasnt giving her a chance to call the cops this time but when he went inside he found she was gone. He realized she had packed her stuff and left which had made him so angry he had destroyed the room. Now sitting in his office he tried to think where she could be. After thinking for a minute he called Mahayla to his office, he knew she would know where and she was gonna tell him.

Mahayla made her way to the office slowly, she knew what he wanted but knew there was no way she was telling him. As she knocked on the door she braced her shoulders and got ready for the fight. "Come in!" "You wanted to see me sir?" Tyler glared at her "where is she!" "I have no idea what you mean sir." Tyler got out from behind his desk and made his way to Mahayla. "Don't play games with me! You know where she is now tell me!" As she backed up she felt fear from the crazy look in his eyes, "I don't know and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't tell you!" Tyler surged forward and grabbed her throat "listen here Bitch, she is mine, I will find her, and when I do I will punish her for defying me. So for her sake and yours she better be back by the end of today. If not she wont be the only one missing!" As he let go Mahayla pushed him away and ran out of the office.  After leaving and getting in her car, she called Katherine leaving a voicemail when she didn't get an answer. She wanted to go to Katherine but was worried Tyler would follow, so she just went to a hotel and waited to hear from her friend.

Katherine mean while had no idea what was happening as she was busy trying to get away from Happy. "Happy, we have literally been in this bed since last night, I'm starving and really would like food!" "Ok fine, but only because I have to go do some club shit, what kind of food do you want?" As she got dressed she thought and said "OOH I want pickles and a big juicy hamburger, and OH OH a huge banana milk shake!" Laughing Happy got dressed "Ok, we can stop by the diner before heading to the club." As they grabbed their things Katherine noticed her phone was dead but thought she could just charge it at the clubhouse.  After stopping at the diner, they pulled in at the clubhouse, Katherine in her car and Happy on his bike. Gemma came out of her office smiling, "Damn, didn't think we'd see you this soon, you couldn't get out of here fast enough yesterday." Smirking Happy just went to the clubhouse, Katherine smiled "Yeah well baby wanted food and he had club stuff so" Both ladies just laughed and went into the office, "Can I charge my phone I didn't charge it last night." "I bet" Gemma laughed.  

An half hour later Katherine turned her phone on, she saw she had 4 missed calls from an unknown and 6 calls from Mahayla and some voicemail. While sitting on the sofa in the office she brought up her voicemail. "Katherine, listen to me closely don't come back here. Tyler just threatened me and you if you weren't back by today, I don't know what he plans but I'm safe I'm in a hotel, I can't come to you because I'm worried he will follow me. I don't know what to do call me when you can please!" As Katherine sat there shocked the next voicemail started, "Katherine, Oh Katherine, I will find you. You are mine and you will never get away from me. I'm coming for you and will punish you for your behavior. No one tells me no, no one will save you!" Katherine quickly hung up not even bothering with the other messages, Gemma looked over and saw her sitting there pale and shaking. "Hey what is it, what's wrong?" Shaking she managed to say "Happy!" Gemma went to the door yelling for Happy and the guys, when they ran in Happy saw Katherine shaking and staring into space. "Babe, what is it what happened?" She handed him her phone saying listen.  The guys and Gemma went outside to listen on speaker, after they listened Happy punched the side of the building" Jax grabbed his arm "Happy, get it together man, we need to figure out this shit and we need you level, Got it!" Happy just stood there for a second "This asshole dies! No one threatens my Old Lady!" "I get it man but come on, we need to get Katherine in the clubhouse and figure out our next move."