Finally

Katherine woke up the next morning smiling and happy, her and Happy had spent long hours showing each other how much they loved each other falling asleep with the rise of the sun. Extricating herself from Happy she made it to the kitchen to grab some coffee, she spotted Mahayla and Juice sitting at a table, her on his lap and both with mega-watt smiles. Smiling to herself, she grabbed coffee for her and Happy and went to the room. Setting the cup on the nightstand she straddled Happy and kissed him good morning. He opened his eyes and grunted a morning, she sat up and handed him his coffee as he did the same. With one final kiss she got up to get dressed and start her day. "What are you doing babe?" "I'm getting dressed, I was going to go see my Aunt and then maybe look for work." "No" Katherine turned and looked at him, "What do you mean no? Babe I haven't visited my Aunt since the diner and I need a job." "No, I can handle us, you should just focus on you and the baby, as for LuAnn fine, but you take a patch and listen to everything they say. Understood?" Sighing frustratingly she nodded her head, "Ok babe." After both were dressed they headed to the main room, "Hey May, I'm going to visit with Lu do you want to join?" "Sure, just need to grab my purse." "Who's going with us Happy?" Looking at Jax, Jax answered "I cant spare a patch Hap but the prospects are open for use." Happy glared "Happy please, the prospects will be fine, I'm just going straight there and back." "Fine, PROSPECTS!" As they came rushing Happy glared at them, "You stay right next to her and May, if anything happens you better make sure I never find you, and I think Juice feels the same way!" He had noticed how close Juice and May were and thought he would add him in. Juice looked at the prospects and glared while nodding his agreement.  

Katherine called LuAnn before leaving to make sure she was available, "Aunt Lu, hey are you busy today?" "Oh Katherine! No baby I have time today how about I meet you at the house and we have lunch and just chat?" "Sounds great, oh and May's here too." "Wonderful I'll see you in 30 minutes." Hanging up she told Happy what was going on while waiting for Mahayla to get ready. "Promise you will watch and listen, don't do anything foolish." Wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a soft kiss she answered "Yes baby, I promise. I have my phone if anything happens." Mahayla came out ready to go, Juice grabbed her and gave her a soft kiss before both ladies got in the car and headed out.  Pulling in to her Aunt's Kat had a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, she looked around cautiously but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "What's wrong?" looking at May, she replied "I guess nothing just a weird feeling." They both went heading inside Kat first and May following. "Aunt Lu are you here?" "I-In the kitchen Katherine!" Walking in she saw Lu sitting at the island looking a little pale, "Hey, are you ok?" "Oh she's fine darling, for now" spinning around Katherine came face to face with a gun behind which was non other than Tyler. "Tyler! What, How did you find me? What are doing, please don't hurt us." "Oh don't worry dear I haven't hurt her and I won't as long as you come with me quietly." "NO! Katherine don't!" LuAnn yelled, all of sudden Tyler hit her in the face with the gun knocking  her out, "Aunt Lu!" Grabbing Katherine roughly by her arm Tyler pulled her in front of him, "Now are you going to come quietly or do I have to force you?'" She tried to think quickly, she knew that Tyler hadn't realized May was there and that she had already called the guys. She just needed to stall, "Ok Ok, I will come with you wherever you want to go, but can I at least take care of Lu real fast. Her head is bleeding and I just want to make sure she is alright." Tyler looked at LuAnn then Katherine. "Ok but make it quick we have to leave soon." She tried pulling away but Tyler held on "But first" He grabbed her face and roughly kissed her while groping her all over. Katherine tried not to react but he just made her skin crawl and her stomach want to throw up. Pulling back he let her go, she went to LuAnn, checked to make sure she was still alive and slowly went to get a towel for her head. "Hurry Up!" "ok ok I'm almost done. Where are you taking me Tyler?" Looking at Tyler she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye but quickly focused on Tyler. "Oh darling, we are going far away and getting married. But first I have to teach you respect. You don't say no to me or walk away from me ever." He grabbed her hair yanking her up "time  to go darling, no more games!" Before he could move someone grabbed his neck pulling back violently, "Oh your right, it is time to go fucker!" Tyler was then turned around and found himself face to face with the meanest looking man he had ever seen. "You think you can come here and just take my Old Lady with no problems huh. Well I have something special just for you. Take him to the cabin." He threw him towards the guys before checking on Katherine. "You ok babe, you or the baby hurt?" She wrapped her arms around him holding on for dear life, shaking and trying to not cry. "We are ok babe, he didn't hurt us. I knew you were coming so I tried to stall as best I could." "I know you did good, when Mahayla called and told me I was never so scared in my life. Don't worry though he will never bother you or anyone again." I know but do me a favor" "Anything" she smiled at her Old Man slyly, "Make it hurt good Baby." He smirked back "oh yeah!" 

After getting the girls back to the clubhouse under the watchful eye of Gemma, Happy went to the cabin. A few hours later he returned looking for her, "She went to lay down after eating she was pretty tired, I think everything kind of hit at once." Gemma told him while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Happy went to the room opening the door. After locking it he stripped and crawled in bed and holding her in his arms, sighing contently. "Did he suffer?" "Yeah" "Good" Katherine snuggled into his chest thankful it was finally over.