I love you!

Back in Charming waiting anxiously for her friend Kat laid in bed next to Happy holding him for dear life. She prayed that they were able to bring May back safely, she had been her friend and even family for so long she didn't know what she would do if anything ever happened to her. "I can here you thinking from here, what are you worried about babe?" Katherine sighed before looking at Happy. "Mahayla, I just hope she is ok, she's been my friend for so many years."  "Don't worry babe, Juice and Chibs will keep her safe."  Just then Happy's phone rang, "Yeah" Happy listened for a minute "Ok." Looking at Kat he smiled lightly, they will be here in 5."  Squealing Katherine jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room Happy running behind.  "BABE SLOW YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE YOU FALL!" Kat came to a slow stop by the bar, "Sorry baby I'm just excited." "Little girl, if you fall and hurt yourself or the baby, I wont be very happy." "Ok Baby" Just then they heard bikes pulling into the yard, Katherine slowly walked with Happy outside and waited for her friend. "KAT!" "MAY!" Both women grabbed each other in a hug and cried. "Oh May, I'm so glad you're ok!" "Oh I'm fine Chibs and Juice were great." Katherine noticed the blush on Mahayla's cheeks when she mentioned Juice.  She decided to ask about it later, turning to Happy she introduced Mahayla. "Babe, this is my bestest friend ever Mahayla or May, May this is my Old Man Happy." Happy nodded to her wrapping an arm around Katherine, he guided the two women into the clubhouse. Juice  followed behing May closely, May also looked behind her to make sure Juice was there. "Church!" Katherine looked at Happy, go on we will sit here at the bar and talk till your done." Nodding he left with the guys into church.

In another town Tyler had snuck Katherine's personnel file looking for clues to her whereabouts. As he was looking through it he was getting frustrated, not finding anything he almost gave up till something caught his eye. On her medical papers there was listed an emergency contact. LUANN DELANEY, aunt and an address and phone number. Thinking this was most likely where he made plans to go there the next day and finally get Katherine back and show her who she belonged to.

That night after the guys were done with church, Juice asked if Mahayla would like to sit and talk. Blushing she said yes, Katherine giving her a little wink went over to Happy. "So what's the plan for Tyler?" "Lets go to the dorm and I'll explain." Walking to the room he pulled her to the bed pushing her down and pulling her to his side. "We can't go after him at the office so Juice is gonna see if he can maybe get a address or maybe track his phone. When we find him, we take him out." Looking at Katherine to see her reaction he surprised to see her calm face looking at him. "What, After being her for a few days and things I understand what you do and remember who my Uncle is. I'm not afraid of you, honestly I find myself falling for you hard. It scares me but I can't help myself." Happy stared at her for minute making Kat self-conscious, she stared pulling away when all of sudden she found herself under him. "I never thought I would settle down or even have kids. I never believed that with what I do I would deserve such things. But I know I would never give you or the baby up no matter what. I love you too much to live without you little girl." Then they spent the rest of the night showing their love over and over.