Chapter 11

               "Are you gonna share or what?" I say, sticking my hand out to Blu who was hogging the spliff, my newly pink decorated French tips shining from the lights above in the ceiling.

               He looked me up and down with his pink eyes and blew the smoke out his mouth. "You put money in for me to be sharing mamacita?"

             Chelsea who sat between us, sucked her teeth and shoved Blu's arm. "Come on, stop it and give her the weed."

             Blu gave me a lazy smile and licked his lips. "Infinity know I'm just playin' wit' her. C'mere girl." He said, motioning for me to sit on his lap.

              I get up and step over Chelsea's feet and sit on Blu's lap. He hands me the tiny but thick sized spliff and I put it to my mouth and close my eyes.

              Blu starts kissing on my neck, one of his hands beginning to rub my stomach, while the other is in my hair tugging on my ponytail. Now I was real serious about my hair and didn't like too many people playing in my shit. If you weren't myself, Erica, Serenity or daddy Rashaad, don't touch my shit. But honestly, the weed had me feeling so good right now that I really didn't care.

             Blu's big meaty hand wrapped itself in my curly tendrils and gave my head a gentle tug, pulling my head back to expose my neck. His tongue starts to trace circles on my skin and I moan with my eyes closed.

              "You smell so sweet baby," He mumbled, "You my baby?"

             I nod my head, too into the weed to speak. Plus Blu's hands and lips were feeling amazing right about now. I took another deep pull from the spliff and my head started spinning. I blow the smoke out my nose, in my own world.

               "Okay! Damn! And you talking about him!" Chelsea spat, snatching the bud out my hand. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin from her partially blowing my high. I always needed the place to be quiet when I smoked, it just made me feel more relaxed and alone even if I wasn't.

                I slowly open my eyes which felt heavier than a bag of potatoes. I stared up at the yellow ceiling in Blu's apartment, thinking about nothing. I was suppose to be in school and actually got dressed to go and everything; but said eff it last minute. Plus I did go two days ago after missing first period at Rashaad's house. I was still slightly annoyed at him for calling me his girlfriend's name, but I was starting to miss him so I knew I would have to get over it.