Chapter 13

          "You guys not bored?" I huff, looking up from my phone.

          Serenity and Erica both nodded their heads like zombies as both of them were also occupied with their cellphones. All three of us had gym class but when we went to attend, we peeked through the glass built into the double doors and saw that it was dead. Only the lames were sitting on the bleachers. The school's elite who also had that class with us were not there so gym would be boring. Which resulted in us skipping.

          "How long does the pizza parlor around here take to deliver. I think I want to order a small pie." Serenity said to herself, looking up at the ceiling with a finger on her lip. Then she smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, continuing to talk to herself animatedly. "Because Ms. Penn don't eat that free-free."

          "Yeah they deliver," I say with a sigh as I got up and walked up one step to where Serenity was standing. I glanced at her phone to see what she was doing. "Jordan and em' did that last year. When their near, just tell the pizza guy to bring the food to the side of the door. And can you share with me please?" I pout, giving her my puppy dog face.

          I was hungry since I hadn't eaten anything this morning. I usually wasn't in the mood to eat breakfast anyway; which was super annoying because in the morning at my house I never seemed hungry. Then as soon as I stepped into school my inner cow came out full force.

          "No don't order anything yet. My boyfriend is coming just now. I asked him if he could stop by Gino's pizza shop near our school and bring me a few slices. He said he'll be here in five minutes." Erica informed.

          Serenity and I give each other a look which in turn caused Erica to smile at us, flipping his new curly black and green wig over his shoulder.

          "Uh...your boyfriend? When? How? Why and how is this dude getting into the school? He doesn't go here smarty." I say all at once.

          Erica looks at me like I can from outer space. "Girl, do you not remember the •whole Skype convo we had with Serenity? I told you guys I had a man. His name is Zyhir. He's so cute and he's only one year older than me. You guys will be like fishes out of water when you see him. And there's no cameras on the side of the building we're on. That's only at the front of the building and on the left wing."

           "Is he better looking than Braxton?" Serenity quickly put up her index finger with a stern look on her face. "And don't lie."