The other world (P.1)

-from the diary of the third Princess; Pina Co Lada-

"Stepping out of the gate separating our worlds and into the land of skyscrapers."

-Third person POV-

"These towers, they're....so....tall. There are people inside." Bozes said.

"This is a standard of the imperium. They build upward to have a more defended city. They do this due to having a large population." Lelei said.

"One things for sure, we've discovered a country can make miracles like this every day. And we have started a war against them." Pina said, looking to the near unseen sky.

Tuka shook, as cold winds blew by.

"It's cold out here." She said, rubbing her arms.

"We are in the higher areas, so it's expected." Voxer said.

"I can requisition a coat." Manmar commented, looking at Tuka shiver.

"I'm fine." Tuka said.

"Well well, look what we have here." A voice said.

Turning, they saw figure dressed in leather boots, a tight leather shirt with cloth wrapped around her waist and skirt that was open on both sides of her legs. She had pale skin, with green eyes, along with a large braid of hair going down her back. Everyone turned to look at her. On both sides of here were 2 large men, carrying hotshot-lasguns.

"I am Lady Aresia, I will be escorting you to the hearing." She said.

"So, you're from what organization are you from?" Manmar asked, slowly grabbing his las pistol.

"I am part of his emperor's holy inquisition." She said, with a soft smile.

"So cautious, no wonder you've survived so long, Cadian XXth. I heard of your missions. Hive Fallujah. The Airdrop mission where you assaulted several berserkers, A dozen near death missions, and several close calls in which you are nearly killed yet here you stand. You getting transferred out was the best luck you had." She said, handing the data pad to a guard.

"I'm more surprised I had a file." Manmar said.

"All the XXth do." Lady Aresia said.

"W....what?" Crot asked.

"I'm impressed, a friend told me that no one would know that info." Manmar said.

-meanwhile-

Digby and Rimmy sneezed as they squatted in a hole, gun fire passing over head.

"Bless you Digby."

"Thank you."  

-back to the group-

Crot scratched his head, while Voxer's ears twitched.

"So, he's Cadian XXth? I thought those guys get wiped out every mission, and have a lot of weird shit happen to them." Crot said.

"They do. We don't know how they keep surviving, and even Creed knows of them, because they are collectively all idiots." Voxer said.

The group got in a transport, with 2 guard vehicles, one in front, the other behind Crot was trying to figure out what Manmar was, while Voxer sat next to him. As the transport drove, Rory, Tuka and Lelei looked out the window.

"So many people. They look unusual. All the lights are weird, and the buildings are decorated." Lelei said, looking at the skulls and other symbols

"Could be a large temple or do they have more meaning?" Rory said.

"Maybe how they build?" Tuka said.