Italica

Manmar was navigating, while Crot drove. Tik and Tok sat on the roof of the Chimera, looking around. They were commanded to observe trade practices outside of the base. Lelei, Tuka and Rory had all come with to trade, hoping that locals would be more open to other locals for trade.

"So, we're on Tasalia way right now, I'm guessing this is Italica." Manmar said, pointing at a map, "wondering what this is, right? It's a compass, it lock onto a magnetic force pointing north."

"They use to call him "the unprompted commissar." Crot said.

"Seriously? The old guy was comparable to a commissar? Now he's all soft cause of a girl with blue hair." Esmeralda said.

Rot and Voxer watched, jealous of Lelei. Tuka looked at him, before looking back, out a view port. Alpha-712 was reading over data with K'rack. Gallos simply sat in his chair, the big monster he is...... was asleep.

"Interested huh?" Rory said in Tuka's ear.

"That's the kind of guy you like, isn't it?" Rory joked, making Tuka uncomfortable.

"Hold, we got smoke, 2o'clock." Tik said, before Tok pulled him back up.

"Roads heading there, looks like action." Crot said.

"Smoke is black, man made, a flamer." Lelei said, holding a set of binoculars she was given.

"We don't have any patrols this far out." Esmeralda said, shifting in her seat.

"I think it's a fire, not flamer, though, we have 2 flamers on board." Manmar said, looking back at the sister of battle.

"Watch sky and ground." Manmar said, shutting the hatch and looking out the narrow slot

Rory laughed.

"There's blood in the air."

-meanwhile-

Bandits and a militia were in heavy fighting. Bandits charged the walls of Italica. Arrows flew over the walls, killing bandits.

"Their middle is weak! Break it!" Pina yelled.

A cauldron of boiling oil was dropped on the men, forcing a retreat. Pina gave a received sigh, looking back, as the bandits fled.

"Norma! Hemilton! Are you alright?!" Pina asked.

"Alive and accounted for Ma'am!" Hemilton yelled.

Pina walked down a set of steps, seeing Grey.

"What about me? You didn't even ask if I was injured or not, it hurts my feelings." Grey said.

"After all these years, I know better then that grey." Pina said.

Pina and Hemilton walked up to the castle.

"Your majesty, why did we come all the way out here to fight a bunch of crazed bandits?" She asked.

"We didn't have a choice, they raised the alarm, letting everyone know they had armed forces trying to storm the walls. I thought it was the army from the other world, we did what we were suppose to, rush to their defense, and what do we find? Soldiers from the other kingdoms turn rogue!" Pina yelled

"Listen to me, you don't have time to lie about, the bandits will be coming back, it's time to bury the bodies and reinforce all the gates! The rest of my people are coming, but they are 3 days away, if you can hold out that long, the Order of the Rose will avenge your fallen in battle! 3 days!" Pina yelled.

Pina reached the castle, and ate, before resting.

-meanwhile-

The chimera got over the hill, making it's slow approach. Gallos woke, his red eyes glowing in the dark, the smell of smoke waking him from his rest.

"Friends, battle will be upon us soon, let us pray for the emperor's protection." Esmerelda said.