How did I not know?

Clem opened her eyes as the sunlight coming in from the window flooded the room. She sat up and smiled to herself. After talking to Violet last night, sleep had come easily. For the rest of the night, she had been nightmare free. What a relief it was to finally be able to sleep for more than two hours at a time.

Speaking of which, she looked across the room to find the other bed empty. AJ must have already been up.

She stood up and made her way to the door, making sure to grab her hat first. She walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen, where she could hear Louis's voice followed by the sound of laughter. Everyone must have already been up. Jeez! How late had she slept in? She was usually the first one up. But that was mostly because of her nightmares keeping her on her toes.

She shrugged it off as she turned the corner and stood in the kitchen entrance. She could see everyone seated at the dining room table. Her appearance caught the attention of Luke, who was apparently laughing at something Louis had just said.

"Clem, your finally up. I was worried I'd have to drag you out of bed." He joked with her.

Clem moved past him and opened one of the cabinets that held their supplies and pulled down a can of peaches for breakfast, it was her favorite fruit. "Sorry...I went to bed late last night." She turned around and her eyes landed on Violet who was seated next to Louis, arms folded and in a slouched position. She sent Clem a small smile before Luke spoke again.

"Another nightmare keeping you up?" He asked, concern written on his face. Wondering if it was indeed the case, and if so why she hadn't talked to him about it.

Clem felt heat rise to her face and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She caught Violet's gaze once more as the events from last night flooded her mind. It caused her stomach to do another flip. "I...a...something like that." It was true, she had been woken up by another terrifying dream that her mind just loved to replay whenever sleep overtook her. But she wasn't about to share the details of the moment spent outside with Violet to everyone present. Though she still wanted to talk to Luke alone about it.

She took a seat next to Luke and started to eat the peaches in the can. Louis took notice of the label and decided to comment on it. "Don't you think oranges would be a better fit." He smirked at her.

Clem rolled her eyes at his outburst. Why did everyone always have to make jokes about her name? She shrugged her shoulders in response. "I've never been a fan. Peaches are much better."

Louis looked at the can again. "Clem, you didn't tell us you where famous!"

Clem furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What did he mean?

He nodded his head at the can. "That girl looks just like you."

It caught AJ's attention. "Where I wanna see?" He looked across the table at the can on the edge of the table, seeing the girl on the label with the same dark, short, hair that Clem had. "Your right it does!"

Clem sighed. She knew Luke was smiling at her since he had told her the same exact thing before. "Why does everyone always say that?" She asked to no one in particular.

"I'd say you two could be sisters." Louis tried to keep from laughing until Violet punched him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For telling such shitty jokes." She replied, a scowl on her face.

She brightened when she saw Clem send her a smile. "Come on Vi, your just jealous that you don't have a talent like mine."

She scoffed at him. "I think the walkers have more talent than you."