Chapter 12

Sometime later in the afternoon, down at the training field...

"Oi! Hurry up you three! Time for your first training zession!" Captain Pip shouted while he and his men were outside in the training grounds, waited impatiently for their new recruits. Joe, who had had some military experiences which he had learned from his own father, was already promptly dressed, ready and waiting for the training session. Within a moment or so, Ethan, Benny and Sydney stomped out, wearing their new, yet slightly over-sized, uniforms and looking very disgruntled.

"Hey Frenchy! Don't these uniforms come in sizes that are less...baggy? I feel like a medium-sized potato that's been shoved inside a sack!" Benny complained while trying to make his uniform somewhat more fitting.

"Also, do we have to wear these bulky pockets and this vest? They'll slow us down if we're going to run around the field and constrict our movements!" Ethan then added, indicating the Velcro pouches that were around their waists as well as the Outer Tactical Vest.

"Zose 'bulky' pockets will contain your extra supply of bullet cartridges for ze rifles zat you will use! Not only zat, but zat vest will be useful to you in case ze vampires decide to put a few holes in your bodies! Now, unless you want to go zrough zis training without using ze proper gear, and end up being unprepared in a real fight, I suggest you do as I say and man up!" Pip scolded the two cousins. "Now, are zere any other questions before we begin?"

"Yeah I have one," Sydney began as she stepped up to Pip with a look of disdain, wearing a uniform that was completely different to what the others were wearing. "Why am I the one who has to wear a uniform with such a short skirt?!

Pip at this point showed his cocky grin while the Wild Geese were snickering from behind. "What? All ze females soldiers have to wear zat uniform. Besides, zat outfit gives you a nice figure," he said as he walked up beside Sydney. Then he foolishly lifted his hand over to her butt and started bringing it down to slap it.

Both Benny and Ethan noticed what Pip was about to do and took a step back away from the scene, terrified of what was to come. Even Joe noticed what was about to happen as well. "Uh Sir, I wouldn't do-!" Before Joe had the chance to finish warning Pip, the moment the captain's hand landed on Sydney's backside, he then found himself flying up in the air before landing face first into the ground. "...that."

After seeing the young girl's amazing strength and speed demonstration by grappling Pip down, half of the Wild Geese took several steps back away from the scene, fearful of the girl's wrath. Meanwhile, both the Jackson boys and Joe just stared on, shaking their heads, half-relieved that it wasn't them that Sydney was beating up.

As Pip managed to sit himself up, Sydney turned to face him, staring right down at him. "Listen here you Perv! If I ever see you, or your men, trying to grope any part of my body again, I swear that I'll do more than just throwing you to the ground!" Sydney began before addressing to the rest of the men. "In fact, you'll be walking out of here without your arms next time! Is that perfectly clear!"

"Y-y-yes Ma'am!" all of the Wild Geese including Pip quickly replied, some of them less afraid than others. Pip however said it in a more casual yet cocky fashion like he always does, amused with her temper.

"Oh and by the way, I want a different outfit after this lesson! And this time...with-OUT a skirt!" she then stated before marching past the men before standing right next to Joe with her arms crossed, waiting for their lesson to begin.

Seeing that Sydney had finally calmed down enough, Pip then picked himself up and brushed off the dirt from uniform before getting everyone's attention. "Alright then men! Let's teach these new recruits here how 'real' soldiers of Hellsing train themselves against the undead!"

Meanwhile, down in the basement...

Alexia was BEYOND furious! Not only was she forced to enter the infirmary for a whole dull hour for a simple health examination, but when it came for the doctors to take some blood out of her to do some tests, she totally freaked out! Not only was she screaming her head off, but she attempted to beat the crap out of the poor doctor that came at her with the hypodermic needle! To top everything up, Alucard, who had decided that her 'childish' acts had gone on long enough, had the nerve to force her down onto a chair and pin her arms down just so the doctor could stick a syringe into her veins and draw out some blood! It was not a pleasant experience, if not comical to some. Not only that, but she could swear that a couple of times, he casually brushed his hand against her butt, as though it was the most normal thing to do! Her fury was so great, that despite knowing that Alucard was a very powerful vampire, the thought of vengeance against the bucked-toothed blood-sucking creep made her own blood rush with anticipation. Of course, how she was going to get back at him was the hard part.

She was now in her 'new' room, pacing around and planning out how to get back at Alucard when she should've been either resting or unpacking her belongings that had arrived twenty minutes ago. The only things that had been properly placed in the room was her grandfather's sword, which had been returned to her by Walter, and some of her clothes.

Just then, someone knocked on the door, forcing Alexia to stop her planning to answer it, hoping that it wasn't either buck-tooth or Dragon Lady. If it was, she was not going to be in the best of moods with either one. Luckily, the person that had knocked was none other than Seras.

Alexia inwardly sighed. "Oh hey Seras! What's up?"

"Uh well...Master wants you in his room for training," Seras began, feeling nervous as she presented her with a pair of yellow uniforms. " And Sir Integra insists that you were this during training sessions as well as on missions."

Of course, the moment that Alexia took the uniform and had one quick thorough look at it, she instinctively cringed from not only the color of the outfit, but of the style. "Oh no! No way! This outfit will not only have me sticking out like a sore thumb, but the skirt itself is short enough for my underwear to be seen! I will not wear some uniform that says 'look at me, I'm a slut' in front of men that look as if they will hump anything!" she said as she handed Seras back the uniform. "I'll be wearing my OWN type of uniform for this organization whether Sir Integra likes it or not! So if you can find me a spare pair of military trousers and a pair of boots, I shall wear those along with one of my tops."

So within a few minutes, Seras had managed to find a pair of grey military pants and some spare boots that were too small for any of the men. Fortunately the boots were just the right size for Alexia, however the pants were still one size too big. Luckily, she had a belt amongst her luggage so she use i to support the trousers firmly on her waist. As for a top, she found one of her short tank tops, a blue-violet colored one, that she always wore when exercising.

As soon as she was dressed and ready, she then followed Seras, who was waiting for her outside, and the two of them walked over to Alucard's room, which was in the darkest part of the basement. "So Seras, will you be helping out with my training today?" Alexia asked.

"Oh, no I won't be. Master want to train you personally so he can see what vampire abilities you can do so far," Seras explain as they got to Alucard's room. Then she knocked briefly before opening the metal door, indicated to Alexia to enter the room before closing it.

Strangely enough, no one seemed to be in this extremely darkened room. "Uh...hello~? Alucard? I'm here for my training session now," Alexia called out while walking further into the room, unaware that several sets of red eyes on the right-hand wall, momentarily following her movements before disappearing.

It was only when Alexia got to the center of the room did she sense that something was off, alerting her vampiric side. Just then, a cocking of a gun was heard from behind just before the shot was fired, forcing Alexia to jump out of the way just before the bullet hit her. However, it seemed that the danger wasn't over when suddenly, without any warning, a hail of bullet came speeding towards her while she was still in mid-air!

After that, everything seemed to have gone really fast. She could recall her right arm suddenly morphing into what appeared to have been a large blade before blocking all the bullets. Then a large demonic-type hound, with eight pair of red eyes, suddenly appeared with baring teeth right before it lunged towards her. At that point, her arm morphed from a blade into a large claw-like hand which she then used to defend herself against the hound. It seemed like hours of endless fighting before the hell-hound was finally defeated, shredded to bits like confetti. Nevertheless, she still had her claws out in case of another surprise attack. Though it still stay for much longer, for exhaustion and strain soon kicked in her body, causing her to fall to her knees, keeling over and coughing while her arm reverted back to normal.

Then at that moment, a loud, disturbing laughter erupted from all around the dark room, echoing throughout the place. As the laughter continued, a shapeless figure started to form from the stoned floor. It wasn't long until the figured formed, revealing itself to have been none other than Alucard laughing his head off out of amusement, although it wasn't all that surprising.

Once she able to catch her breath again, she then, with great difficulty, managed to lift her head up long enough to give Alucard a piece of her mind. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! Wait, don't answer that! I KNOW you're crazy! But still, how is nearly killing me suppose to help me with learning and controlling my new vampire abilities?!" she roared at him before keeling over again.

"If you were a mere human, you would've died within seconds. And from just a mere fraction of my powers no less," Alucard explained, still grinning. "Besides, what good is the first training session without a 'surprise' attack to test your new skills, little one?"

Alexia continued to glare, breathing heavily . "So, now that you've tested me to see whether or not I can go against a hail of silver bullets as well as your hell-hound familiar, what are you going to do now?! See if I can survive from either being staked in the heart or having my head lopped off?! Or would you rather have me being burned alive to see whether I can come out unscathed!"

Alucard cackled. "Oh please, if we tested you like that, you would be dead within five minutes! Less than a minute if I attacked you head on with the full force of my powers."

"Why, because I'm a vampire newbie? Listen buster, just because I have only just started using these abilities doesn't mean I am incapable of protecting myself against vampires and zombies. As you already know, I have done that already," Alexia said.

"Against a bunch of weaklings, yes. But against a true undead, you wouldn't stand a chance unless you learn how to fully control those powers," Alucard explained, getting somewhat serious which surprised her. "You may have obtained the powers of the 'True' Immortal Vampire, but you are no immortal. At this point, you are no longer human, yet you are not entirely a vampire. You have become something else entirely. Something that was deemed impossible to happen. So until you learn how a proper vampire does battle, you are still a naive weakling!"

As Alucard walked off towards his 'throne', Alexia just stood where she was, clenching her fists in anger. How dare he call her a 'naive weakling'! And after pulling such a daring surprise attack on her, one which could've left her seriously hurt or worse! She swore, even if it would take a century, she would make him regret ever calling her 'weakling'! So while Alucard was preparing for their next lesson, Alexia began to come up with some ideas on ways to make him pay.

While she was still thinking, in the corner of her eyes she had spotted a big black coffin with Latin inscriptions on the cover along with a cross symbol above it. Upon seeing the coffin, she knew instantly that it was Alucard's and assumed, without a doubt, that the coffin was something that he valued greatly. It was then that she came up with an idea. Simple...yet an extremely effective idea.

So...while Alucard wasn't looking, Alexia slowly yet boldly walked towards his coffin...

Meanwhile, back at the training field...

Training session was going...somewhat smoothly. While Joe and Sydney were excellent with the physical activities such as running, jumping over poles and wall climbing, Benny and Ethan on the other-hand...sucked! Not surprising though, since they usually skipped gym class at school, unless it was either dodge ball or weight training, and spend most days playing video games and eating fast food products. It was just surprising that these two boys weren't fat!

Yet when it came to the shooting range it was the other way round! Both Benny and Ethan were real pros when it came to using firearms, even at such a long distance, they were good. Meanwhile, while Joe himself wasn't the best but certainly was a good shooter, Sydney however wasn't all that good. Although her shooting was good enough to injure a person, it wasn't enough to kill someone, much less a vampire.

"Alright, everyone hold your fire!" Pip commaded everyone. As soon as everyone ceased firing their firearms, Pip then walked up towards the young members of the group. "Alright, so far so good but you lot still need more practice sessions. Benny and Ethan, although your use of firearms are both professionally handled and expertly used, not to mention your aims are skilled, yet your physical skills are a disgrace! Even my own grandmother could do what you boys couldn't! And as for you Joe and Sydney, your pysical skills are great and everything, but you still need more practicing on using firearms, especially you Sydney. Your aims are alright against humans, but against the undead you won't stand a chance unless you can aim and fire properly."

"Oh pu-lease, as if using guns is the only way of defeating against vampire scum! I'll have you know that I do better in the battlefield when I fight face-to-face against my opponent then using a gun from a long distance," Sydney explained, crossing her arms while frowning.

"Are you crazy!? You might as well be walking in a death-trap by doing that! Don't you know that a vampire can move ten times faster than a human! Trust me, you wound't last ten seconds againsts an opponent like that!" one of the Wild Geese men exclaimed.

Sydney glared at the man that said it. "Fine then, why don't I demonstrate for you 'gentlemen' just to prove that even hand-to-hand combat can be very efficient," Sydney said while handing Benny her rifle, preparing herself. Before Sydney had a chance to demonstrate, a loud animal-like roar was heard, followed by a scream that the young members recognized so easily.

Joe sighed heavily. "Oh Lexi, what have you done THIS time?!"