Prolouge

Complete book available on Dreame.
Link available in my bio.

"Please let go of me." She said wriggling against his steel like grip on her shoulders. Tears rolled down her face.

"Shhh everything will be okay soon." He whispered softly in her ears with a malicious glint in his eyes.
Her heart stopped beating as she looked at him horrified.

"No no please just let-t me-e g-oo I-I ami abu I want to go to my parents please just let me go!" Crying hysterically now, she begged him.

She wanted nothing more than to escape him.

"NO!! TAKE THEIR NAME AGAIN AND I WONT THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING THEIR PERMANENT DISAPPEARANCE FROM THIS WORLD!!" He said ruthlessly.
More tears flowed....

He passes all levels of cruelty.

"No no I am s-sorry really sorry. Please don't hurt them." She sobbed as she tightly grip her duppatta around her shoulders.

He said nothing but raised his hand to caress her cheek softly. She flinched back in horror.

He took a step forward and she looked at him with her terrified watery eyes. His eyes darkened with an unknown desire as he took another step forward.

"Please t-this is hara-m. Don't you f-fear Allah. Please don't touch me!" She begged loudly.

Ami Abu, I need you please....

"Shh my Hoor, I will soon make it halal."
He said smiling softly at her.

"Pl-please no please!" She cried louder than before.

"Hoor you are mine...only mine....remember that and I desire you Hoor. I really want to drop all the veils of decency and cross all the line with you. Hoor all the lines."
________________________
There's a crime behind every treasure.

Adam khan, Owner of Textile Mills, K&K. He is manipulative, cunning, ruthless, and malicious, when it comes to business. He despise liars and cheaters to core. He get what he want in legal way or not. No time for emotional attachments but he has a very firm rule 'give respect get respect'. But to someone particular he can be really loving and caring. Only for her....his hoor...his Hooria Ali ....only his....