a rewrite

[ breathe - Sakura no Akatsuki rewrite ]

Hello! If this is your first time reading, please be informed that I am currently rewriting this book (title above^).

Thank you for supporting SnA!

:::

For my dearest long time readers,

I've always felt that this particular work of mine had something missing.

There's no proper build up to why Sakura leaves Konoha and the reason why she does is really shallow and coming to think of it – makes Sakura look very spoilt and superficial in her personality.

That's not the kind of character I had tried to portray in the later part of SnA.

I felt like I had tried to make SnA a gag fanfic in the beginning but started to take on a serious tone later on. It doesn't fit and the inconsistencies really put me off to the point where I felt that I just had to drop SnA and give up.

But now I know that giving up on something I love when things get tough is not the right solution.

I will rewrite SnA as 'breathe' with proper story and characters and (for the love of God,) appropriate comedy instead of a straight up gag fic.

I started writing SnA in late 2012 but only published it later on. It was one of my first serious piece and I had held onto it for so long, refusing to change what I had originally made. The editing I have done is merely grammatical or minor adjusting. What the heck, right?

Six years on this piece really was unnecessary. It's unsalvageable.

Hence I'm going to start from the very beginning and this time I'll do it the right way.

Thank you for 6 years with SnA!