Recuperate

"SOMEONE TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON I'M SCARED." Someone sobbed.

"Shhh it's ok." Another comforted.

The lights flickered back on and Pisces sniffled. She was about to thank the one that calmed her down but she saw that it was Scorpio.

"Get away from me." She shuffled away.

"Sorry..." Scorpio sighed and complied by stepping away from everyone.

"SHIT! What happened to Capricorn?!" Cancer gasped, looking at his unconscious body.

Scorpio walked over, wanting to help. Cancer frowned as he approached.

"I can help." He said calmly.

Cancer looked around anxiously. Taurus shook his head, telling her not to trust him.

"Ok..." Cancer ignored and stood back.

Scorpio pressed two fingers to his neck and then opened his eyes.

"Well, he's still alive." Scorpio said.

"Oh thank god." Cancer exhaled.

"Looks like he's under a heavy sedative it's best that someone watches over him until he's awake." Scorpio said.

"Also, there might be some side effects similar to when you get your wisdom teeth out." Scorpio explained.

"So that means..." Cancer trailed off.

"That he might say a bunch of bullshit before he's fully conscious." Aries finished.

"...right." Scorpio nodded.

"I'll stay with him in the room." Cancer said.

"I'll help you move him." Scorpio offered.

"No, I'll help. You've done enough." Taurus shoved past Scorpio and took Capricorn's limp arm and put it across his shoulders.

Scorpio loosened his tie and stepped back. It suddenly felt hot in here and he wasn't sure if it was his temper rising or the temperature. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it man, we're all screwed over anyway." Sagittarius patted.

"Thanks for the support." Scorpio said sarcastically.

"I wonder what the hell happened." Sagittarius gulped.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

"Isn't that Leo?" Gemini gulped.

"We better go." Sagittarius ran down the stairs.

Sagittarius ran into the kitchen and saw Leo freaking out.

"What happened?!" He yelled.

"I-I couldn't stop them!" He hyperventilated.

"What? Stop who?!" Sagittarius asked.

"T-they took Aquarius!" Leo stuttered.

"Excuse me ma'm."

Gemini moved aside out of habit. Her mouth dropped open at what was happening.

"What the fuck?" Aries clenched his fists.

A butler walked in with Aquarius in his arms. She was unconscious with blood dripping off her finger and leaving a trail. It was carelessly bandaged and was in obvious need of a changing.

"What did you do?!" Sagittarius grabbed the collar of the butler.

"Please remove you hands from me or I will be forced to eradicate this woman." The butler warned.