Let the games begin

"It is human nature to think wisely and act foolishly."
-Anatole France

The next day Gemini and Aquarius both slept in until the evening due to the late night.

"Shit...I kinda feel hungover." Aquarius groaned.

"That's what lack of sleep can do to you." Gemini yawned.

"But we still slept for like 7 hours." Aquarius got up and went into the bathroom.

"Circadian rhythm's screwed up." Gemini followed her.

"Well at least it's Saturday and we have a party!" Aquarius beamed while brushing her teeth.

"We only have three hours to get ready." Gemini groaned.

"We can do it!" Aquarius bounced up and down.

Three hours later

"Ohh ya party time!" Aquarius put on her earring and admired herself.

"The address is on the back and it specifically says to take an Uber." Gemini said.

"Well let's go!" Aquarius pulled her, completely ignoring her statement.

"Let's take a picture." Aquarius pulled out her phone while they were in the car.

Gemini stared outside the the window; the neon billboards lighting up the dark sky. Holographic ads popping up on the streets. She had forgotten how advanced the technology had gotten.

"We're here miss." The driver said.

"Oh I'll pay. I don't want miss med school to go into anymore debt." Aquarius teased.

"Haha very funny." Gemini said sarcastically.

"No no I've been specifically instructed to not take any payment from either of you." The driver said mysteriously.

"Uh ok then. Thanks for the freebie sir!" Aquarius shrugged and got out. The streets were slick from a light drizzle but the area they were in was almost completely dark except for the light coming out of the huge mansion.

"Oh hell ya." Aquarius smiled.

Gemini was excited. She hadn't been to a party since freshman year of college. The doors automatically opened with an automated voice welcoming them.

"Welcome, please make you're way to the formal living area to your right." The voice echoed.

They both walked to the room and saw that there were other people chatting amongst themselves. They all looked around their age. Gemini squinted and saw Scorpio talking to one of the woman.

"Dr. Scorpio?" Gemini walked over.

"Gemini! I see you've been invited as well. Please drop the formalities we aren't at work anymore." Scorpio sipped his drink.

"I'm Libra." The woman had a blue ombré to her hair, making her look edgy and intimidating.

"The wings on you're eyeliner are slightly uneven." She mentioned.

The criticism made Gemini blush with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I'm an hair and makeup artist so I'm used to looking out for stuff like that." She apologized.

Gemini looked around for Aquarius but saw she was busy with a small group of people. Gemini looked over and saw a woman sitting by herself, admiring the decor.

"Hi I'm Gemini."

"I'm Pisces." She grinned and twirled her hair in a nervous manner. Her short hair was a soft brown color and she had a kind look to her.

Truth or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें