Chapter Three

In the morning Christian woke up, groaning and rubbed his face. He frowned at the feeling of someone in the bed beside him. Christian didn't remember bringing anyone home. Christian slowly moved the duvet and gasped at the sight of an anonymous girl in his bed. " Did I cheat on Anastasia last night? " He whispered to himself.

" Yeah." The girl replied. " You did and you were amazing! "

" Sh*t!" Christian exclaimed. " Did I atleast use a c*ndom?"

" You did." The girl laughed as she turned in the bed to face Christian. " Do you seriously not remember what happened last night?"

" No." Christian sighed. " 'M sorry but I was pretty plastered. "

" Well, let me refresh your memory. 'M name is Ariel and you brought me to your home from the club. You couldn't keep your big hands to yourself whilst we were in the taxi."

" Shit." Christian exclaimed.

" You definitely were all touchy feely with me last night, hell you even started f*ngering me in the taxi. Your fingers are so long, I think a may have c*mmed once or twice before we even got out of the taxi."

" Erm, that's nice to know."

" Mhmm." Ariel chirped. " But I have a question for you."

" Yes?" Christian questioned.

" Who is Asani?"

" Asani is one of my worker's cousins, why? "

" Because you kept calling me Asani."

Christian ran his right hand through his unruly curls and nibbled on his bottom lip. Christian and Asani may had only met just a few nights prior, but he just couldn't get the girl off of his mind. Christian detested the girl, he hated her attitude but something about the girl was drawing Christian in. As much as he didn't want to admit it to himself, Asani intrigued him, for a reason that he, himself failed to understand.

" This stays between us, nobody else can know." Christian stated. " I'm taken and I just cheated on my girlfriend. "

" Don't worry. " Ariel smiled. " I don't kiss and tell. "

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Asani woke up in her bed, alone. Her head was throbbing and her mouth was dry. Asani knew that she shouldn't have went to Stylin last night, she knew that she shouldn't have gotten so drunk but she couldn't stop herself.

At around two in the morning Asani had saw the curly haired deity dancing with a girl. Asani was angry because she felt as if she wasted her time, wasted her time getting dressed up, wasted time doing her make up and most importantly she wasted a few sprays of her perfume.

Asani groaned as she moved around in the bed, she placed her feet down onto the cold, tiled floor and stood up. Asani quickly ran across the room and entered her loo.

In an hour, Asani's first client was set to arrive. Asani knew that she needed to shower and then eat breakfast before she had to subject herself to the horny twat. Asani hated her job, she hated being an street walker, but one thing that Asani didn't hate was the money that she received on a daily basis for her s*xual favors. But some of Asani's clients were diffrent, they were into diffrent sexual favors, and those, Asani surly loved.

Asani quickly turned on the shower, stripped off her clothes and climbed into the shower. Asani smiled as the warm droplets hit her flesh, she tilted her head back slightly and allowed the water to hit her face and wet her hair.