Part Eight

Asani demanded for Christian to lay on his back upon her bed. With every movement that Christian made, the bed springs bounced and made an sound that quickly begun to annoy him. "What are you going to do?"

"Whatever I desire." Asani replied.

"I'm scared." Christian admitted as Asani sat down upon the bed.

"There's absolutely no need to be afraid, but if you wish we can stop." Asani said softly. She would never deny Christian from allowing her to stop whenever he got out of his comfort zone.

"I'll feel better if you tell me what you are planning on doing."

"I'm going to lube you, prep you and peg you." Asani told him. "Or we can do this, I can prep you and put a plug in you and you return later today after work?"

"What do you mean plug?"

"An arse plug, one that will surly rub against your prost-ate the entire night."

"Can I, can I start with that then? Later you can peg me?" Christian asked.

"Of course." Asani said as she climbed off of the bed. She walked to her dresser and removed the plug that she had recently bought. The plug was unused, still in its packaging.

Christian sighed as Asani walked out of the room. He was so confused at what he wanted. He wanted to be peg-ged because it struck his curiosity, but he truly believed that he wasn't ready for it. He was mostly afraid that it would hurt.

Asani walked back into the room minutes later, a brand new blue plug in her right hand. She walked over to the nightstand and grabbed her bottle of lube before sitting down on the bed and between Christian's legs.

"Awe." Asani cooed. "You're not ha-rd anymore."

"I lost it." Christian said sadly.

"It's fine." Asani replied as she opened the bottle of lu-be. "I need your consent to continue. Are you fine with this?"

"I-I think so." Christian stuttered. He could feel his palms beginning to perpetrate. He was very nervous.

"No, I think so...I Need a real answer. Yes or no? I will not be disappointed in either decision."

"Give me a minute to think, please?"

"Of course." Asani replied. She got off of the bed and said, "I will step out of the room for a few minutes, call me when you have made your decision."

Asani quickly left the room and Christian was left alone again with only his thoughts to keep him company. Christian shuffled around in the bed, took a slow and deep breath and exhaled. It didn't take him long to make up his mind and with that he yelled for Asani.

Asani walked to the bedroom doorway. "Yes?"

"I want to do this."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

No words came from Asani's lips as she walked back over to the bed and sat down onto it. She positioned her body between Christian's legs, her face almost pressed to his crou-ch. "Look at you." Asani chucked. "You get so ha-rd, so easily.

"Well, I do have a beautiful woman between my le-gs." Christian said quickly.

"That you do. Now, I am going to lube three of my fingers. One by one I am going to put them inside of you, slowly." Asani said.

"Okay."

Asani opened the top to the lub-e bottle again and squirted a generous amount onto her fingers. She took a small amount of the lub-e and ran it across Christian's ho-le. "It will sting for a little, and then it'll feel good."

Slowly and gently, Asani pushed her right index finger into Christian. She could feel the tightness surrounding her finger, pressing itself around her digit. She followed with the second and third.

When she felt that Christian was prepp-ed enough, she grabbed the plug and slowly begun to push it inside of him. "Oh fu-ck." Christian moa-ned.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Asani teased.

"It does Asani, it does."

"What did you call me?" Asani asked dominantly.

"I mean miss-tress, it feels good."

"Good boy." Asani praised him and she finally secured the plug inside of him. "Now, you are to keep this in the entire night. No wan-king either. I want you to come here as soon as you are free from your duties, got it?"

"Yes miss-tress." Christian replied.