Prologue

- Excerpt -

" Oh really rich boy? You think you're better than me, but you could never survive a single second in my world. They would chew you up and spit you out." Asani spat as she placed the dime bag into Christian's right palm. " So here's a suggestion, go back to your fancy car and get out of here. Before I kick your arse for being so arrogant. "

" Arrogant is such a big word, for a woman of proverty. Did your parents buy you a dictionary for Christmas? " Christian chuckled as he slipped the little bag into his front trouser pocket.

Asani raised her right hand and before Christian could even realise what she was about to do, he felt the sting from her hand coming in contact with his right cheek. " You need to learn how to have respect for the opposite sex. Just because you have money doesn't make you any better then me or anyone else."

" If you weren't so rude, I'd think that you fancy me." Christian said, faking a smile.

" Fancy you?" She laughed in his face. " I don't fancy rich boys."

" And why is that?"

" Because most rich boys talk big because their lacking something in the department where they are supposed to be big in."

" And who says that I am lacking? " He asked.

" Nobody. " She replied. " I just know."

" Well." Christian said as he started undoing his belt. " It's time to prove you wrong."