Chapter 1

Its sooo damn unfair! i didnt do shit! i didnt even touch a drop of alchohol! she is just taking her anger out on me. i told myself.

She has no right to do this but she does coz she is my mother. I walked over to my closet and opend the door to reveal my closet full of girly clothes that i never liked. I pulled up one of the red shoes to reveal a secret door were i had all the clothes that i had bought with my money. My secret closet were i had my goth clothes.

I had installed this when i was 10 with my knowledge of science. it wasnt that hard my family had gone on vacation leaving me alone grounded. the second i heard the car speed away from the house i grabbed my money 500 dollars in total and walked to the mall. I bought all kinds of goth clothes. I even bought the most precious boots in the whole world!! they were black cargo boots but they were mine!

after i went shooping i headed back home and got started with my secret passage. I removed all of the girly clothes and threw them on my bed clearing out everything so i didnt get it dirty. Once that was done i tore the wall down and with a help of my dearest uncle Martin we did it and we never told a soul.

I hear my mom calling me from the distance. i closed the doors and went to the kitchen.

"What!" i said to her.

"Lower your voice!" she teased hugging me.

"Sweetheart im sorry, but what you did was awful!" she said

"Ama! i didnt even touch a drop of achohol!" i told her hugging her back

"Fine." she said "You can have your phone back, but no more going to clubs." she said

"Okey!" i said rolling my eyes and smiling.

I had the best mother ever! i couldnt even stay mad at her for long. i got my phone back and headed to my room.

i changed into my stripped pjs but i really wwanted my skull ones. Mom would freak if she saw me with those, and dont even get me started with dad! i went to bed feeling better.

**************************************************

Sorry its soo short ill try and make the next longer! tell me what yall think! i updated two because im nice like that!