Chapter 2

• Dedicated to To all my fans! :D

Hey! I wasn't planning on like updating till later but hey I wanted to try!

OK well enjoy! :D

*************************************

I woke up in the morning feeling like shit. My alarm clock wouldn't stop beeping. I sat up on my bed running my hands through my black layered hair. I walked up to my closet and pulled out a yellow long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. I pulled at the red high heel revealing my secret closet. I looked for a while until i found my black vans. I smiled and walked out closing my closet.

Once I was dressed I pulled my hair up in a ponytail leaving my bangs out. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I walked down to the kitchen where I saw my daily note. I frowned. My mom and dad were almost never at home, my older sister was in college and my older brother really didn't care much. He lived, as he says, 'the bachelor life'. They always thought that it would be a good idea to leave me a note in the morning to remind to eat something for breakfast. As usual i threw the note to the trash and grabbed my backpack. I walked out the door without a bite of food.

When I reached the doors of the school I sighed and walked ahead. I went to locker 1069. My locker for 4 years. I smiled at it and got my things for my classes. As I closed the door to my locker Jessica came into view with Tony tagging along behind her. I laughed.

"Well look who we have here? Mrs. I went to prison for drinking." Tony said teasing. I glared at him while Jessica waved him off.

"Oh Chris don't pay attention to him. He told me to run and to leave you. Im sorry." She said looking at me with her classic puppy eyes. I laughed and hugged her.

"Ok girls I hate to break this friendship moment but we are going to be late for chemistry." Tony said looking at me knowing that i wouldn't miss chemistry class for anything. I pulled away linking my arm to theirs pulling them towards Mr. C's class. They laughed at me and followed.

When we got there they pulled away and took their seats in the back of the class. They just happened to have meet in this very classroom a year ago. It wasn't anything special just them being lab partners looked into each others eyes and ta-da they feel in love. I laughed when Jessica came and told me that she was in love. Since that day on they have been inseparable!

"Ms. Sandoval, are you daydreaming?" Mr. C said chuckling when I jumped. He was a cool teacher but I really hated when he made me snap out of my world.

"My bad Mr.!" I told him with a devilish yet innocent look. He laughed and rolled his eyes going back to his lecture. I sighed and tried my best to pay attention. I was starting to doze off when the door opended besides me. I jump up in the air startled.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Scaring the shit out off me." I asked the boy who had opened the door. He was chuckling at my outburt while I was glaring at him with all my might.

"Ms. Sandoval language." he said sobering up from his fit of chuckles. I glared at him as the guy walked to him still chuckling.

Who the hell is he? I haven't seen him in the hallways. I looked at him checking him out as discretely as possible. He had on black slip on Vans. His shirt was a while Aeropostale and his jeans where dark blue Levis. Under his shirt you could see he had some defined muscle. I laughed and everyone started. I was know to be weird and shy yet bold and scary.

The guy looked at me while Mr. C checked his schedule. When he saw me looking he smirked and turned back to Mr. C. What a cocky little prick! Mr. C nodded at something the guy told him.

"Well seems like we have a new kid in school. Ladies and gentleman please welcome Mr. Jonathan Gonzales!" he said as everyone clapped and some of the slutty girls checked him out.

"Now now calm down he isn't a super model-" he started only to be cut off rudely by Adriana. Gosh that little bitch had no dignity.

"Oh but he sure is a chunk of sexy." she said in her high pitch voice. Every other girl nodded their heads except Jessica and I.

"Oh really and what exactly is a piece of sexy suppose to look like?" The new guy asked. Adriana blushed in embarrassment while I chuckled. Damn the guy was good!

"As I was saying, Mr. Gonzales needs a lab partner..." he said fading away as all the girls squealed and raised their hands. I rolled my eyes. Way to be desperate! I though to myself.

"Someone who DOESN'T have a partner." All the girls whined as Mr. C finished. I laughed at them, but then I remembered I was the only one without a partner because I was really good and our class had an odd number. I looked at Mr. C meeting his eyes.

"Oh hell no Mr.!! I would rather switch seats with Adriana!" he shock his head no.

"But Mr. C, I would gladly switch with her." Adriana said twirling her stupid blond hair around her finger. Damn hooker.

I looked at the teacher with pleading eyes. He shook his head. I sighed moving my stuff from the other seat and dropping it on the floor. I heard the new guy sit by me. The breeze of the air carried his cologne as he sat down. To tell you the truth he smelled damn good!

"Hey, I'm Jonathan." he said in a husky voice. I bet he used that to make girls fall for him, but not this girl! I looked at him.

"No shit Captain Obvious!" I told him rolling my eyes and staring out the window of the door. I could see Zach Martinez walking into the guys bathroom. I sighed. He was the popular guy in the school. I used to have a crush on him and now that I look back on it I couldn't help and think that it was stupid of me. I chuckled and turned to Mr. C.

"Ok class today we are going to lower our standards and do some chemical mixing. On the table you have five substances that mixed correctly will create elephant toothpaste. Now nobody knows what they are. Who ever figures the combination gets the golden toothbrush. GO!" he finished as everyone went to work.

"Well where do we start?" Jonathan asked me. I looked at him and then at the test tubes. From the color of them I could tell that they weren't harmful.

"I don't know Captain Obvious. Why don't you give it a try?" I told him. He grabbed the blue and the red test tubes pouring them down on the cylinder. He then grabbed the yellow and the white doing the same and the first two. Finally he grabbed the black and poured it down. Just as he did that the was a loud crack and a small fire was created. I laughed as Jonathan looked at me a bit startled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the green test tube. I pored it down and the fire stopped. I laughed as he sighed.

"Thanks." he whispered. I gave him a small smile, rinsing the test tube and drying it. I grabbed the black test tube still in his hands and poured it down the test tube followed by the blue then the red finally the white and the yellow. Just as the last drop slid down the test tube colored foam came out of the cylinder.

"Wow, you sure do know a lot about chemistry." he said looking a bit shocked. I looked at him noticing that he had glasses. I laughed.

"Thanks, I guess." I said to him just then the bell rang. I walked out with my things not saying goodbye. That boy had something in my stomach twisting and I didn't like it one bit.

*************************************

HEY!! i think this is ganna be really short sooo sorry! But at least I uploaded! :D

Right now my goal is to upload at least once a week or so! :D

Well i love you guys please vote and comment! I really want some feedback!! This book is not on hold anymore! :D

BiPoLaR_bitch