Chapter 10

I beg you don't kill me. I have been working on finishing this story and the guy in the last seat. And plus high-school is not exactly paradise! Anyways here is your chapter and please don't give up on me!

ENJOY cx

********************************

Christina's PoV

I woke up warm and cozy and even though I had to pee really badly I couldn't find it in me to stand up. After about three minutes of enjoying my bed I got up or at least tried. Sighing I untangled myself from Jonathan's arms. I swear this guy is really clingy.

Every so slowly I walked to the bathroom to do my business. Once I was done with my business and brushing my teeth I decided to wake Jonathan up and what better way then cold water?

Rushing down the stairs I headed to the kitchen cupboards. Once I had a cup I poured some ice and water trying to make it really cold. I walked slowly up the stairs trying not to spill any water. I giggled to myself once I reached my room. This was going to be fun. I tiptoed up to my bed. With a final giggle I slowly poured the drink on him.

It was as if everything was in slow motion. His nose twitched at the cold and then his eyes popped open. He looked scared and I felt a bit guilty. But the ending reaction was what made it all better. He stood up so fast knocking me down in the process.

I giggled and squirmed at the weight. He didn't even make an effort to stand up.

"Jonathan, I know I'm sexy but can you get off me now?" I asked rather sweetly, but he didn't move. I wiggled a bit and I heard him gasp.

"Jonathan Gonzales!" I screamed into his ear. His hand went to my mouth.

"Shut up." He whispered and I felt obligated to do so.

"Why are you up so early? I feel sore." He whispered quietly and then his breathing slowed down to small snores. I groaned. How can he still be...

The thought stopped once I remembered what had happened. I started to quietly sob.

How could the only guy I liked in my life do that to me? I don't even know why he did it. I felt stupid because I couldn't see the hints. He always tried touching me in the wrong way when we were out. When we were watching that movie he tried to get to second base with me, but I refused and he went wild beast on me.

I banged my head down on the floor and continued my crying. I couldn't feel anything at all, and I didn't know whether to think it was because of Jonathan's weight or my feelings. Slowly my sobs became a bit louder.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sleeping beauty asked once he was awake. I nodded my head and kept on crying.

Once he was fully awake he started to panic. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to squish you." He apologized as he stood up.

"Hey, princess, come here." He slowly picked me up from the floor and carried me to the balcony. "I need you to jump to the other side." He slowly guided my actions until I was on his balcony.

"Tina I shouldn't have left you with that bastard. I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear once we were inside him room.

"It wasn't your fault." I replied in between sniffles.

♥️♣️♦️♠️

Jonathan's PoV

I hug her to me not wanting to let her go. She was like a precious stone that not everybody knows how to care for it. I felt terrible that I let that bastard near her when I had heard the rumors about him taking advantage of other girls.

"It's my fault. I heard about him taking advantages of other girls the first day of school and... I should have know he was up to something. Im so sorry princess. I promise you I wont let anything every happen to you." I whispered into her hair holding her tight. I couldnt belive I let that bastard get close to her. I knew what he had done and I had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong, yet I let her go.

"It wasn't your fault. It was mine for being so stupid." she mumbled into my chest before I heard her small snoring. 

Kissing the top of her head I smiled at the thought of what our next activity on the list was.

Riding a motorcycle.

****************************************

Okay now im sorry i didnt upload earlier ive had a terrible writers block but this book will be finished by the end of the month or at least i hope. Please dont give up on any of my other books.

~♥BiPoLaR_bitch