Chapter 7

Since I have a lot to edit and I haven't uploaded much I decided I should upload in this story more often. Thanks for those who are still reading this book I love you all.

Enjoy cx

**********************************

I woke up with the sudden urge to pee. I know I have a small bladder and all, but this time it's worst than every other morning. This time it was like my bladder was about to explode. My eyes opened up slowly trying to savor the last few seconds of sleep before I truly woke up and didn't go to sleep 'till night.

Raising my arms to stretch I found I couldn't move them, and this is when I started to freak out. My most logical reason for this was Chucky. The little monster probably ripped a nerve or something making my arm fall asleep or worst become paralyzed. I looked down just to make sure I wasn't bleeding. When I saw the other pair of arms around me I closed my eyes. This is worst than I thought. Evil Santa Clause had come with his elves and sewed two arms on my body for being a naughty kid.

By now I knew I had lost my mind. Me being naught? Please! That is totally being stupid. I looked down again, my urge to pee totally forgotten. I noticed for the first that the arm went on over my waist and kept on going. Now I was curious. Shuffling around I tried to catch a glimpse of the owner of the arms. And boy did I find out who the owner was.

"You little son of a women! Get your filthy hands off me! And you were saying I was the one who was going to look for you." I screamed right at his ear startling him. Once his arm was off my waist I ran to the bathroom almost falling flat on my face in the process but I made it.

Then, because I felt rather weird because his arm had been around me, I took a fast shower. Although I should have thought it through would because I forgot to bring clothes inside the bathroom and he was most likely still in my room. I poked my head inside the room just to check and when he wasn't there I sighed in relief. Running to my closet I pulled on the red shoe and walked into my second closet. I chose to wear black sweatpants and an All Time Low band T-shirt. I ran a hairbrush thru my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail.

I walked out of my room only to be greeted by the wonderful smell of pancakes. My stomach growled loudly.

"Calm down little monster. Lets go see what's to eat." I responded to my stomach patting it along the way.

I skipped to the kitchen in hopes to see my mom cooking, but I was greeted by both a pleasing and disturbing sight. Jonathan has my moms apron and was flipping perfect pancakes. It looked like he had also gone home to change. His hair was slightly wet from a shower and he was wearing a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans.

I walked father into the kitchen and hopped onto a stool. I knew he knows I was here, but he didn't say a word. Whether it was because he was still embarrassed about the incident in the morning or just because he was concentrated but he was not talking.

"Good morning." I greeted just to break the silence.

"Good morning sleepy head." He greeted back as he finished the pancakes.

"Thank you." I whispered to him as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I took a big whiff of the drool worthy smell.

Before I even took a bite I walked over to the counter where the syrup was. Once I was sitting down again I drowned my pancakes in syrup and took a big bite of them. It was like heaven in my mouth. The rich flavor or the chocolate melted into the smooth texture of the pancake.

"Oh god." I moaned and opened my eyes when I heard a chuckle. I glared at Jonathan who was now seated in front of me. His pate had three pancakes and barely any syrup.