(36): Bad News

"Oh my gosh, Nathan, I will fucking kill you, you monster!" I scream angrily running after him, it's really hard to because my shoes keep dipping in the snow.

I can also hear Kyle, Winnie and Kat having their own scream fest. And also the other people around us.

We're all just making snowballs and throwing them at each other. Nathan made this huge one and thought it would be a good idea to throw it in my face.

DICK!!

"Oh, come on, Chelsea it's just a game" He laughs running faster.

"Still!" I scream throwing one in front of me and it hits his back. He's wearing layers so I doubt it makes any difference "I'll get you when you least expect it"

He turns around and just laughs at me.

"I will seriously kill your friend" I grumble when a flustered Kyle joins me.

I think he was throwing his at Winnie and Kathrine.

He rubs the back of his head with his wet gloves "Winona throws the hardest snowballs. I'm not going to play with her anymore"

I laugh loudly.

"Maybe she's trying to get her revenge"

"She should do it to you too" He complains.

I scoff "I've just had a huge one thrown against my face, okay, I don't need more"

I see Kat walking to us enthusiastically "Hey. Chels, Nathan says he wants to call a truce"

"Mm no" I deadpan dryly, already picking snow and making a ball "Tell him to come speak for himself"

"Oh come on" She protests.

A few minutes of her trying to convince me to drop it, Nathan finally makes his way to us because I'm sure he could see I wouldn't be satisfied until I get my pay back.

The moment I see his face, I aim for it roughly and my snowball successfully crumbles all over it causing him to yelp loudly and cover his face.

I start laughing so loud, even crouching down dramatically "Oh my gosh"

Kat doesn't want to but she also ends up laughing at her boyfriend, so does Kyle. He flips us off when he's recovered.

"Ha-ha" He deadpans shooting daggers at us.

I stick my hand out at him amused "Now we can call a truce."

"Fine" He grumbles but shakes it nonetheless.

I can't stop laughing "You should've seen your face. Oh god"

He gives me a threatening look and then points his eyes to Kyle so only I can see as if to say as 'I'll tell Kyle how you feel about him. Try me'

I immediately sober up when I catch it.

He smirks victoriously at his successful threat and I just grumble folding my arms. Kat looks at us amused but doesn't ask. I think she's just glad that we've been getting along for such a long time now.

Kind of. He always blackmails me like this.

Dick.

"Where's Winona?" Kyle asks curiously.

We all start looking around for her, until we spot her speaking to some brown-haired guy who looks our age. They're a few feet away from us and she has the biggest grin on her face while speaking to him.

"Uh oh, I don't think Nick will like this" Kat mutters dreadfully next to me.

Nick almost froze to death so he had to go back to the cabinet. We couldn't stop laughing at him. We warned him to not make so many snow angels but the boy never listens. His clothes got half-wet because of all the snow and he couldn't stop shivering so we forced him to go back to keep warm.